Changes to the Egypt Itinerary

For educational experience, I'd recommend Overseas Adventure travel to Egypt. This is NOT for travel with children! In my tour group, I was one of two without a post-graduate degree.

Archaeological Paths offers tours with *the* Dr. Zahi Hawass (as seen on TV) and Dr. Jehan Sadat (widow of the assassinated president). I don't know if this is just a meet-and-greet gimmick, or if you get any special access to sites.

-Paul

We are booked on the Oct 2023 Egypt trip and noticed the change in ending airport as we were settling in on flights. While the change caught me off guard, there is a one way Egypt air flight that was only $87/pp to get us back to Cairo. It did increase our airfare, but not by much and I am really excited for the trip. It has been a while since we took an ABD trip so I am hoping it is a great one!

Hey Paul, are you okay with posting those options? Or sending them to me in a message? I've been planning on Egypt 2023 with ABD for years, and now I'm clueless on better choices. (Maybe Tauck? Viking River Cruises? Amawaterways???)

Just chiming in.... I did the Amawaterways tour about 6 weeks ago. It's super-busy with guided visits to various sites, but it was amazing. If you are looking for an educational tour, this would fit the bill, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter