changing number of people on reservation

hickorysss

Earning My Ears
we are staying at the beach club starting tomorrow we originally had two adults now we have four adults so I wanted to call and let Disney know about this, however, member services for DVC is closed. Is there anyway to contact Disney and tell them this before I come or do I just have to tell them when I arrive at the desk since member services is closed or will the regular line be able to help me

we are staying at the beach club starting tomorrow we originally had two adults now we have four adults so I wanted to call and let Disney know about this, however, member services for DVC is closed. Is there anyway to contact Disney and tell them this before I come or do I just have to tell them when I arrive at the desk since member services is closed or will the regular line be able to help me

Do the extra people want to use Magical Express? If so, I would call first thing in the morning to get them on the reservation. The "regular line" would not have access to your reservation.

Do you have the dining plan? That could be an issue.

Otherwise, just add them when you get there. Unless they will be there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter