• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

character breakfasts ???

MicheleandAngie

Earning My Ears
So do you pay to get in AND THEN have to also pay more for breakfast or does your admission fee cover the food?

Michele :bitelip:

Your fee covers the entire buffet breakfast. :) (Food and characters included) If you want something special off the menu, be prepared with good ole green backs. :)

There are four character breakfasts offered. You can go to the ones at the three Disney hotels without having to pay park price. If you want to eat at the Minnie & Friends at the Plaza Inn on Main Street, you'll have to have a park ticket to get to the restaurant.

Oh - I misunderstood the question... oopsies.

As JDarling said, once price covers all.

I don't know where you got that price.

Character breakfasts are about $25 (more or less w/tax & tip) per adult & less for kids aged 3-11

Oh ok I think the computer figured it out that it would be $69.00 for two adults and one child or something. he he thanks! I was wondering what the heck? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter