Character Meet Up’s

DisneyNash

Earning My Ears
So in all my planning for the upcoming trip, character meets was never mentioned by my DD (9). Today she informs me she might want to meet some characters. Something new to look in to. We will not be doing any character meals though! Is there a place to get an idea of where and when characters will be?

They are also listed in the My Disney Experience App. While it isn't as good for planning as Kenny is it is handy reference when in the park.

Is she looking for particular characters? We just went recently and we just waited to see a handful characters we happened to spot, none of the lines were super long. The only character we sought out was Russell from UP, my son's a huge fan.

We did also go to two character meals which is really an easy way to see a bunch of them if you can work that in.

I'd definitely get an idea of who she'd like to see because there are characters a plenty. Meeting the princess is a lot of fun (I particularly enjoyed seeing Tiana and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall and Belle at France in Epcot.) Peter Pan is a blast (He meets by the treasure map by Peter Pan's Flight) And Gaston is just as much fun for the adults as the kids. :D

And you can never go wrong with the main mouse himself! ::MickeyMo

Kenny the Pirate's site is great as mentioned above, but you do need to subscribe for more specifics - only $10 I believe, well worth it IMHO to have easy reference for times and spots. Steve Soares' site, wdwent.com, also has a good list of characters at each park and entertainment info. Definitely see if there are some faves she wants to meet, as certain characters are only available at one park, like Olaf at HS , Gaston at MK, Baymax/Anna&Elsa/Joy&Sadness at Epcot, or Russel at AK, so you want to make that a part of your plan, as opposed to others who are at multiple parks, like Mickey and Minnie who are at all parks, or Donald at all but HS(other than H&V meal). As PP said, Gaston is so funny - he gets long lines, so best to line up before first time of the day(usually starts at 10), or after his afternoon break - best to line up about 1/2 hr ahead for him - line is behind his tavern. You could also see if she'd like to get autographs, so you can get a book before or at the parks and bring a Sharpie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter