Characters at the Resorts- CHRISTMAS

Inhislove

Mouseketeer
We have previously been able to see characters in their Christmas garb at the resorts. Does anyone know when they will be where? We saw chip and dale at AKL one year. I know wilderness lodge also had Christmas character meet n greets in the past.

We have previously been able to see characters in their Christmas garb at the resorts. Does anyone know when they will be where? We saw chip and dale at AKL one year. I know wilderness lodge also had Christmas character meet n greets in the past.

Chip and Dale were at WL this evening in their Christmas finery. So darn cute!!! The line did nto seem to ever go down.

Chip and Dale were at WL this evening in their Christmas finery. So darn cute!!! The line did nto seem to ever go down.

this sounds like tons of fun! did you know in advance that the characters would be there? i’m staying at the poly this week, and i would love to catch a christmas-dressed character in the lobby :)

this sounds like tons of fun! did you know in advance that the characters would be there? i’m staying at the poly this week, and i would love to catch a christmas-dressed character in the lobby :)

We did not know, and saw them when we came out from dinner. A CM told us the line was long from the minute they appeared. They were adorable though.

We saw Minnie and Mickey at Boardwalk on the 20th in 2012 before our wedding!

We're here now - Mickey & Minnie in their finery were at Kidani Village yesterday around 5-8pm - they were swapping in and out so depending on how long the line is, you may get a photo with just Mickey or just Minnie, but not both. They were totally in character and absolutely lovely. The line grew long as people returned from the parks. Apparently Jambo House will have character greets tonight from a similar time frame. Not sure which characters. I believe Kidani & Jambo are switching back & forth. I heard Stitch was at the Poly last night - similar time frame.

I'm bummed that the rec calendars this year don't share anything on the holidays. i'm not sure why Disney Resorts wouldn't want their guests to know about the special happenings throughout the resort.

Was at the GF and Poly yesterday and didn't see any characters. GF was from 1-3pm and we couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was a madhouse due to the tree & gingerbread display and actually got stressful because the monorail was down (no surprise - yesterday was torrential tstorms & tornado warnings on and off from 7am to 5pm) and they were completely overrun at their tiny bus stop trying to service all the stops + the monorail loop. Poly had nothing from 3-6pm. Bummer. What happened to Disney's (free) Christmas spirit? They're really limiting the Christmas characters to paid events.

Minnie and Mickey were at the Poly tonight. I was told they will return later this weekend but did not get the exact schedule.

We are here at the WL now staying CL. Last night there was a message on our room phone saying that there would be a character meet and greet today in the Old Faithful lounge from 4:30 to 6:30 I believe. No mention of which characters it would be that I can recall though.

Mary Poppins and Bert were at Art of Animation on December 19th (I think that was the date). We got our photos with them!

Mickey in holiday sweater and hat on Dec 19th in the morning at SSR! What a nice surprise and no one around! I just ran up and got a great big hug! :)

Mickey was greeting at the Boardwalk Friday in holiday garb (looked similar to his H&V Christmas outfit. I saw him there around 6pm. Not sure what time he started/stopped, we were rushing to get to Candlelight Processional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter