Characters riding with Disney Transport

Chip 'n Dale Express

Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o
It all started many many months ago... I was transferring from Monorails to Bus Operations. For my last week in 'rails, I wanted to go out with a bang. So, I did a lil finagling and I was able to snag Pluto to come ride in my front cab. (Pictures below)

After that turned out to be a HUGE sucess, I went to my manager, and told her that I thought they should do things like that on more of a regular basis, since it was such a hit with the guests. Well, it only took a few months, but now, you can find Chip & Dale on the Magic Kingdom Ferryboats in the morning. In addition, Pluto will join them, and perhaps make a few appearances on the monorail as well, since he does love it so much. (Although, Pluto told me that he wished he could stick his head out the window. :) )

I rode over to the MK on one of the Ferrys with Chip, Dale, and Pluto, and it was the greatest thing. They won't be doing autographs or photo lines, but rather, they're roaming around the upper deck of the Ferry and playing with the guests. We all know how much Chip and Dale love to play practical jokes... Chip stole my Coke bottle from me, and then hid it... lol... rascal. :)

From what I am to understand, this will be a regular occurance, however, of course, it's all subject to change.

monorailpluto.jpg

Now, how cool is that??!!! What a terrific idea. Good job. I have to tell you that a bus driver from Epcpt to POR made my dd's day. He looked at her as she boarded and announced..'Watch it folks, we have a red-head on board!! You know how they are." So, from all of us who never get to thank all of you for the many ways you make our trips magical, a great big THANK-YOU!! And also for the character ride-alongs.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What a excellent idea!! We'll be watching out for them! Great pics by the way-thanks for sharing!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Great photos Tyler! What a brilliant send-off for you, I will keep a lookout for Chip on Dale on the boats! :D

As usual, Disney does one more thing to keep us coming back!!!
(BTW ~ I MUST give props to the FANTASIC bus driver who, instead of driving us to AK, only to catch another bus to AKL to make it on time for our ressies to Boma, took us DIRECTLY to AKL!!! Thanks again, to that "unsung hero"!! )

This is a wonderful idea! Maybe they could put them on the buses too, and it would make the long rides tolerable.:D

Originally posted by TinkerPixie
This is a wonderful idea! Maybe they could put them on the buses too, and it would make the long rides tolerable.:D

Although your idea has merit, it just wouldn't be safe, nor feasible.

That's great Tyler! I'll keep an eye out for them....and you! Hope to see you around the world in a couple days! No, we're not getting excited at all.;)

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO YOU TYLER for your wonderful suggestion of characters riding on Disney Transport!!!!!!!

We were on the receiving end of your terrific idea.

While riding the ferry to MK, dh says "Pluto just went upstairs." And I said, "are you sure?" because I would have expected a crowd of people to be rushing up after him and not a single person was going up those stairs.
Anyway, grabbing my camera, I said to the girls, "okay, lets go upstairs."

AND THERE HE WAS!!!!!

A photo line-up was already started and the picture of Pluto with my dd's was the best character photo we got ( and we got lots of characters this yr).

We are usually one of the last to disembark and as I looked back wondering if dh was following closely behind me, youngest dd noticed Pluto on top deck and they give long goodbye waves to each other.

And so, our magic day at MK had already begun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter