• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cheaper make up??

bagpi

Earning My Ears
i know this isn't strictly about wdw, but does anyone know if make up is cheaper in britain, america, or on the duty free bit? i'm particularly interested in benefit and stila ranges. any suggestions would be fabulous xxxxxxxxx

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It is soooo cheap in the US compared to the UK!!! You will be amazed. I use Mac so I'm not sure about the particular ranges you mentioned but in gereral everything is cheaper ;). I usually stock up on my trips to the US and buy enough to last until my next trip.

Ona;)

I like Stila cosmetics and I buy them at Sephora. They have a website, so you can go there and check out the prices. They carry Benefit also. I think that the prices are the same just about everywhere. Duty free might be cheaper, I am not too sure about that.

From when friends have sent me make up, it seems to be if it's £18 here then it's roughly $18 there.

Zoe

my wife informs me that make up is cheaper in orlando
she buys maybelline or something like that and says its half price or less than the uk. she buys it from wal-mart or k-mart plus theres always $1.00 off coupons by the products that make it even cheaper.

giggler:bounce:

Prices at the airport are "tax free" so will be high street prices less the VAT. You can phone the airport you are travelling from to find out if they stock the range that you want and find out prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter