Cheapest price on BC/YC?

shirleyb

I'm a lot funnier in real life.
What is the cheapest price anyone has gotten in recent years on BC/YC or even BW? I would love to stay at BC, and am wondering with good AP rates or codes, if it would ever be in my price range.

Well even a year or two ago the AP rates were as cheap as about $199, but the crowds have picked back up and now we are paying $219 at the Yacht Club this summer during value season. So expect something around there. (YC, BC, & BW are all priced the same.)

don't know if this applies to your situation at all but I am traveling begin December and they have BC with airfaire on special...6 nights plus air (I live in Iowa NOTORIOUSLY high af) for 2488 total for 5 of us....I am not an AP but I figure 1200 for the flight at 300 pp based on my research leaves me at 213 per night at BC...still debating that is high for me

I'm in West Des Moines, and I have to agree, darn airfare. We are going at the end of Sept 27-Oct 6th (with a 3 night Disney cruise in the middle of our stay) and I haven't booked our air yet! I keep waiting for it to come down a bit. For a brief moment nwa had Round trip to Orlando out of Dsm for $123, I almost fell out of my chair but it was only through Sept 12th and then it was gone, poof!

Sort of like my airfare to go to Ohio at the end of July for the Longaberger BEE, It was over 300 so we were going to drive and then all of the sudden it was 181, I booked and the next day it was 343 again! That was also through nwa. I'd keep an eye on them

Shawna

we are close, I am in Johnston...I tried Am West's site today per mousesaver advice and they were 719 per ticket!!!! That is why I am so willing to just buy a whole pkg with air and all...of course we could drive to KC and get a steal but who wants to do that with three kids after a week at WDW??? YIKES!! I am thinking I will either do an AAA PKG for POR for 5 w air, tickets and dining for 3400 or BC on Travelocity for 2488 but then have to get WDW tickets and can't add dining....:( sooo much to do...I also have a price check w Small World travel so we'll see...we could get a military discount but they are not out yet for Dec....ahhh options....urghhh :earsgirl: :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter