Check-in at DVC

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
Might be a dumb question...

But do any of the DVC resorts that are combined with non-DVC hotels have their own check-in desk? Or is it always just at the same desk as hotel guests? I've only ever stayed at BRV and check-in was just with other Wilderness Lodge guests. Is it like that at GFV? BCV? etc.

Thanks!

Some do. Some do a for awhile and then at times don't then it comes back. BCV is a good one for that and even BRV has had it a time or two in the Villas building. VGF has check in at the original Villas building as does BLT. Really though the online check in is the best way to go then you don't have to visit a front desk.

The CMs at the new VDH (Discovery) Tower will check you in. During our January split stay I decided to relax and get some work done over there and one of the CMs came over and asked how I was doing and we had a good chat about the tower and such. When I said I was checking in when my room was ready she got my info and said she would let me know when it was ready and bring me my keys. She tracked me down at the Palm Breeze bar later that afternoon and dropped of my room keys. Good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter