Checking reservations online

mrodgers

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having difficulties checking their reservations online? I haven't been able to check one reservation.

I get an error: We are unable to retrieve your reservation. You may continue to make your dining reservations, contact your travel agent, or call 407-WDW-DINE for assistance.

I have 2 email addresses tied to the site and can't get the res. info from either.

I just retrieved a reservation online without an issue.

Most often, I've noticed that it's an issue with the phone number. Try using your cell number. When the reservation was made, it prompts you to enter a number that you can be reached when in the park. It's confusing because most people are used to using the home number when retrieving their resort reservation.

Hope that helps!

you don't put an email address in, you have to put in the confirmation number and the phone number you used, try different phone numbers, you might have entered it wrong too. If you still can't find it, call them.

a. I only have 1 phone, no cell phone.

b. For the 2nd poster, I can't get to the reservation page without logging on first. That was what I meant by email address. I registered on the main site under 2 email addresses.

I called recently about the HDDR reservations (charging my card when I was on dining plan, which I have another thread about) and they knew that reservation. I just can't pull anything up on the website.

I'll just have to find time to call I guess. Long distant phone calls sitting on hold does cut into the vacation budget though.

I couldn't do it until I realized I was supposed to put in the ADR confirmation #, I kept putting in my resort confirmation #. Just a thought.

I was able to pull mine but in an odd way. i would put in the reservation number and click to retrive and it would freeze. I wait a min or so and refresh screen and pop the reservations would show up. So now I put all ten numbers in as that is the limit they allowed to enter at one time hit retrive and wait a couple min once the screen froze and then hit refresh and they all poped up. I then enter the e-mail address to e-mail to my self. When the e-mail showed up in my e-mail I would print them all out. I had to do this 2 times since I have 14 ADR'S. Strange I know but it worked.

I think I am having problems retrieving reservations on the WDW site because of how they
were initially stored and printed out. I know that all of my reservations say"confirmed" but some cannot be retrieved on that site. I called wdw and was told to just bring along the email that says your "reservation is confirmed. Your confirmation # is......"
I'm not going to sweat it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter