• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

11 games over 500....
images

Bought for $4 1/2 million in December, selling for $2.2 million 6 months later. :scratchin
that's a typo..he bought for 1.8/ selling for 2.2 . I absolutely LOVE Los Olas~ Could ride the water taxi all day, everyday and enjoy the area ( if I had the wallet :lmao:) would die if I ran into Rizzo, lol.

here is Pat calling JHeys grand slam...(note:text below video is uncensored, but funny as heck, lol)
https://streamable.com/5gjxj

I also just read the following~
Cubs were down by 2, count was 2-2, there were 2 outs, #22 hits the GS, we win by 2, in the 2nd game of the series.

Mind blown

that's a typo..he bought for 1.8/ selling for 2.2 . I absolutely LOVE Los Olas~ Could ride the water taxi all day, everyday and enjoy the area ( if I had the wallet :lmao:) would die if I ran into Rizzo, lol.
Well water and septic tank. Hmmm.

thought I'd fly this W today! A toppled tree for the fallen Phillie's, lol (yes, we are as high as that rooftop)

getPart

Get Duensing out of there.
I know he irks you, but I gotta stick up for him today~ his AB was key as well as his cleaning up the bases loaded jam today. This W took the whole team. TLS using his magical catcher interference skills again. Took me right back to game 5 against the Nat's last season, lol (and also against the Sux)

usually if you have a sizable piece of land in FL, that's what you are on..you guys know that, lol!
We have city water and sewer. But we're on an island and not a sizable plot of land.

We have city water and sewer. But we're on an island and not a sizable plot of land.
I meant lot size, lol. Usually an acre or more tends to be on well and septic in general in FL. Are you guys on a larger lot than an acre? You're in Marco, right? My folks ha a lot and a half in Naples but did have city sewer and water, but homes on acreage were on well/septic. Same for my family/friends in Cape Coral , Weeki Wachi, Ft Walton, Cleremont and Orlando

I meant lot size, lol. Usually an acre or more tends to be on well and septic in general in FL. Are you guys on a larger lot than an acre? You're in Marco, right? My folks ha a lot and a half in Naples but did have city sewer and water, but homes on acreage were on well/septic. Same for my family/friends in Cape Coral , Weeki Wachi, Ft Walton, Cleremont and Orlando
Our lot is about 80x110 or 8712 sq ft. Most homes on Marco are on about the same size lot and we all have city water and sewer.

KB IN LO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!
(Joe playing the number's~KB and JHey hit Kuhl pretty well)
That's one way to protect him from getting plunked by the salty Pirate's.
LET'S GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubs-4-14.jpg

DfLRh2zUEAE1qHD.jpg

Last edited:
Less than 2 months until I'm watching our boys in blue from the 9th row behind the dugout. Woo Hoo!!
Planning on taking the day off from work and hanging out at the park...hoping to get some good photographs and/or autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter