Choose the Polynesian Tower abbreviation!

What would you like the tower to be abbreviated to?

• PVB (no change since part of same association)

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • PVT (Polynesian Village Tower)

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • PIT (Polynesian Island Tower)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • TPV (Tower at Polynesian Villas)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • ITP (Island Tower at the Polynesian)

• PVB tower

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • PVIT (Polynesian Villas Island Tower)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Poly 2

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • ITPVB (Island Tower at Polynesian Villas and Bungalows)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above (please comment if you have a better abbreviation!)

• Total voters
It’s fairly uncommon to use different abbreviations for different locations in the same DVC resort and association. For example AKV Jambo and AKV Kidani do not have their own abbreviations as far as I know. The only exception I can think of is BPK for the Big Pine Key VGF2 rooms. And given that we don’t refer to the longhouses and bungalows as PVBL and PVBB, I suspect most people would just say “I booked PVB in the tower” or “I booked a Poly tower room”.

It’s fairly uncommon to use different abbreviations for different locations in the same DVC resort and association. For example AKV Jambo and AKV Kidani do not have their own abbreviations as far as I know. The only exception I can think of is BPK for the Big Pine Key VGF2 rooms. And given that we don’t refer to the longhouses and bungalows as PVBL and PVBB, I suspect most people would just say “I booked PVB in the tower” or “I booked a Poly tower room”.
This is the answer, & I should change my vote to PVB Tower. :)

I did vote PVB tower for now, and will use that until we get a lot more details about it, especially the classication of the studio rooms and views.

But, eventually, I think it will just be PVB.

For example AKV Jambo and AKV Kidani do not have their own abbreviations as far as I know.
In general people just use AKV. I’ve seen alot of people use AKV-J or AKV-K when talking about their trip.

https://www.disboards.com/search/5597090/?q=Akv-j&o=relevance
https://www.disboards.com/search/5597092/?q=Akv-k&o=relevance

One extra letter concisely includes all the known differences, especially in the rooms but other details as well. If somebody is talking about a 1BR or parking, etc… no clarity needed when AKV-J or AKV-K is used.

I’ll probably use PVB tower or Poly Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter