• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Choose your DIS Team quarantine house

Just to make it harder.....

Kevin and I have a pool
Kevin and I always have good snacks
Kevin is an awesome cook
Kevin has MANY stories that he can't tell on the podcast **wink**
We have great internet and more TVs than people
All of which just reinforces my original selection.

Happy Easter to you both!

I'm seeing it everywhere else on social media, so might as well do a DIS Team version of "Pick your Quarantine House"....

Which house would you want to be quarantined in?

1. Pete/Julie/Fiasco
2. John/Ryno/Deni
3. Kevin/Craig/Jackie
4. Corey/Teresa/Kathy

I would pick the team of: Kevin, John, and Pete!

Wow this is actually really hard. I think I have to go to house #2. Deni seems like she's even keeled and would be very calming when I'm starting to freak out. Ryno is just super entertaining to me and he would be the one I could freak out with and also craft and drink with. I typically don't drink, but I've been stuck in the house with my kids for a month so that's slowly changing. John seems to have my sarcastic sense of humor and like he said he has good snacks!

If we could pick our ultimate it would have to be the Ryno/Craig/Kylie combo. We're all the same age and I feel like we would actually be friends if we knew each other. It really is kind of strange this whole YouTube/Boards scenario. I know or at least feel like I know these people so well and somewhat consider them friends even though they have absolutely no idea who I am.

#2, Definitely

John just seems like he'd be chill and not make any trouble for anyone else in the house, Ryno would be fun to have boozy movie marathons with and sweet Deni would have that "mom"-like presence.

I think Kevin on web cam would be funny with DH in the house....just listen for lightsaber sounds from his KOTR game or streaming Star Wars movies.

I would say #2. Not all 3 are my favs but 2 of them are.....the other one I do like but just not as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter