Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

Thinking of going Dec 12-18. Anyone ever gone 2nd week of Dec ? How are the crowds? When does it start to get C-R-A-Z-Y? :upsidedow

Update -right now I am planning on a meet at Espn club with pitchers of Blue Moon beer on me my dates are December 1st-10th right now not booked yet though. So will look for the middle date to get many people as possible and maybe we can make some holiday connections since everyone is single from what I see.

Update -right now I am planning on a meet at Espn club with pitchers of Blue Moon beer on me my dates are December 1st-10th right now not booked yet though. So will look for the middle date to get many people as possible and maybe we can make some holiday connections since everyone is single from what I see.

Definitely count me in! Keep me posted on the dates/plans.:thumbsup2

I have given thought to renting a suite for a true singles party what you folks think and yes I want ladies opinions more then the guys but if you want to work on the plans with me I am game .

We will be there the 18th-24th. I am not single but my sister will be going with us and she is recently single. She will be turning 25 and I think this would be right up her alley. :goodvibes

Sounds cool! I will be going on Podcast 2.0 Cruise 12-16, but plan to stay two days before to check out Christmas decorations and attend MVMCP if available on one of those nights. After cruise off to Universal Studios for a few days of Harry Potter fun :wizard: When will the dates for MVMCP be announced?

I'm *hoping* to go back down somewhere in the first 2 weeks of December. I'll know definitely by summer.

However, I will probably will not be staying on-site. :(

Sounds like a lot of fun!!:cool1: would love to meet fellow DISers especially around the holidays:goodvibes.. I live in Orlando and have an AP, so I can go anytime.. however, I will obviously be staying offsite, would rather be staying on property:sad2:.. keep me updated:thumbsup2

This is starting to sound like a regular party! Mike (i.e. LovesMickeysHouse) I think a suite for a true singles party might be a lot of fun - or maybe a reserved area during Illuminations or Wishes some evening? Or maybe a big dining meet at Germany or something? Certainly it does sound like there are a lot of single/unattached folks from 20-40 in here, and it would be fun to make some friends and maybe even a connection! :)

I am locked in for Dec. 2-11 at the Boardwalk Inn, and so would be happy to help organize or plan if you need it. Maybe start an Excel sheet or Google calender that everyone can access, mark their travel dates and RSVP for certain things on?

- Carey

Hi Mike -

I've been thinking about a Google Calender because I believe you can make it public so others can input their dates and that will allow all us December folks to see who is going when, and it will also allow for you to list certain meetups on certain days.

Since this is your thread, I will wait to hear if you want to create the Google Calender. If not, I will jump on it.

In terms of actual meetups while we are all there, I'm in Oregon but I am happy to try and coordinate whatever I can via long distance/emails/phone.

I think the first step is the Calender so everyone can see when everyone else is going. Agreed?

This is going to be fun! Planning anything Disney related is a bright spot in my day!

:yay: :woohoo:

- Carey

Hi everyone -

I have compiled everyone's information and created a Google Calendar, which you can all access.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=carey@roadsendfilms.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Mike, I hope you don't mind! From here we can start planning different meetups, maybe.

I tried to include the information I could for each traveler. This is just my opinion, but it would be fun to know who is male/female, single/taken, location/age, etc.

Please either respond to this thread or PM me if you want me to add/edit your info, or I can add your email to the Google Calendar and you can access/edit your own trip info.

:thumbsup2 - Carey

Nice job, oregon. Now, if we can all remember to pm you with updates. I'm thinking of a quick trip late April/early May but nothing's finalized yet.

Hi everyone!

I am just bumping the thread so that everyone who has commented already sees it and has a chance to update their info on the calendar.

Remember to PM me to add/modify your trip or give me your email addy so you can access it and make changes directly.

GROUP HUG!!!

:grouphug:

:banana: I officially booked our trip yesterday!!! Well, I guess two days ago since it's past midnight.

We'll be at the Poly TPVCL December 1-8!!!! Soooooo ready for December!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter