Christmas all year long!

Just reading about your going back to the hospital. You guys are all in my prayers. You must be on pins and needles so close to your departure dates. I sure hope and pray that she will be well on the mend by Friday.

Still praying for you and Zoe. I hope the trip goes on as planned, but I know it's more important for Zoe to be 100%. Keep us posted!

Thanks for all the prayers. I am still really tired from last night( I know I didn't post all that happened, but... suffice it to say it was really traumatic)... plus I had to work a long day. (well, long for me.) Things are looking up though... and Zoe is doing really well. Now just to get word from the doc on what restrictions she has.

:goodvibes

So glad that Zoe is doing better...hope her restrictions are so restrictive that a much needed vacation can't happen. I so want to her to get to be a princess in all those great dresses you bought!

I am in total amazement of you! How you are able to deal with all of Zoe's needs, work, getting ready for this trip, and keeping home together I will never know. But I am sure it just seems from being the momma and knowing that if you don't take care of it, it would get taken care of! Please take care of yourself too...

Hi Ann!
Sorry to hear you had to rush Zoe back to the hospital again, but I am SOOOOOO happy she is doing better.
I cannot believe the time for you to start your vacation is so close!!

Poor Zoe. Kid has gone through way too much! Glad to hear she is feeling better. Hopefully she won't be miserable on the trip. I think the flight will probably be the toughest part for her though. Long time on a plane for you guys.

I hope Zoe's feeling better and y'all are ready for your trip. Today, find some time to just breathe.

I love your ticker today! Gorgeous!!

So glad that Zoe is doing better...hope her restrictions are so restrictive that a much needed vacation can't happen. I so want to her to get to be a princess in all those great dresses you bought!

I am in total amazement of you! How you are able to deal with all of Zoe's needs, work, getting ready for this trip, and keeping home together I will never know. But I am sure it just seems from being the momma and knowing that if you don't take care of it, it would get taken care of! Please take care of yourself too...

The only restriction will be swimming over the next few days or so that isn't the end of the world. She also can't go on Rockin Roller coaster.. or anything that will cause and impact to her abdomen. So help me out here... Space mountain? Mission Space? I think she is still to short for Primevil whirl.... Basically if it has a harness and she goes upside down it is a no go. or if something will actually hit her abdomen. Not sure if Dinosaur will count as that. I did ask about rides that jostle.. since I know Dinosaur does... and jostling is fine.

Please, you should not be in awe of me. I worked all day yesterday and was too tired to come home and clean the kitchen...pick up all the laundry...vaccum. You would think I have wild animals who live here. So today I will be rushing around doing all that.

Hi Ann!
Sorry to hear you had to rush Zoe back to the hospital again, but I am SOOOOOO happy she is doing better.
I cannot believe the time for you to start your vacation is so close!!

:goodvibes it is close now

Poor Zoe. Kid has gone through way too much! Glad to hear she is feeling better. Hopefully she won't be miserable on the trip. I think the flight will probably be the toughest part for her though. Long time on a plane for you guys.

I think you are right...the flight will be pretty rough. I did online check in and even though I was on EXACTLY at the 24 hour mark we still got B boarding.
I hope Zoe's feeling better and y'all are ready for your trip. Today, find some time to just breathe.

I love your ticker today! Gorgeous!!

Thanks...I am pretty excited about that ticker. Weird to think that at one point it read over 200 days.

Today..this is the only time I will be breathing. I have 23 hours now until our flight. :eek:

This is my last moment I will be on dis until after the trip. I don't think I will check in while I am gone... but if WL has wifi and I use my ipad I might...

Going with the assumption I won't though, I wanted to wish you all well. I hope you all have magical trips (if I don't get a chance to meet up with you)

Now to get done what I need to... laundry, packing, preparing Zoes medical stuff... do I have enough time to get it all done? Just under 23 hours till our flight...

When I get back I will be doing a TR. I already have a title in mind :goodvibes

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

This is my last moment I will be on dis until after the trip. I don't think I will check in while I am gone... but if WL has wifi and I use my ipad I might...

Going with the assumption I won't though, I wanted to wish you all well. I hope you all have magical trips (if I don't get a chance to meet up with you)

Now to get done what I need to... laundry, packing, preparing Zoes medical stuff... do I have enough time to get it all done? Just under 23 hours till our flight...

BTMRR is probably out for her

Ann - you might miss this, but have a wonderful trip. I will miss your updates over the next week, while I wait for our trip. Sad that you won't be on here.

Maybe you'll update Facebook with some pics?

I have your number and will try to keep in touch once I'm on property!

Enjoy!

Ann and family,
Have a wonderful and magical trip, with lots of magical moments. Sending lots of pixie dust for you! :wizard:

I was hoping to catch you before you weren't on here anymore for trip duration! :guilty: Sorry I'm late!

But I am sending you lots of pixie dust, and it's going to work, that you get all you need to get done before you leave tomorrow!! :woohoo:

Safe flights, safe travels and I will be looking for you all!!! :goodvibes

Have a WONDERFUL time in DW... Sorry we won't get the chance to meet up this time but maybe next time our paths might cross.. Can't wait to read your TR... Give Mickey a BIG hug for me

I was so relieved to read your trip is still on, I have been following your PTR since June!:banana::cheer2::banana: Have a fabulous trip and I can't wait to read your TR::cool1:

Hope everyone else going to Disney this Christmas Season has an awesome trip also! Everyone be SAFE, STAY HEALTHY:grouphug:, and have a GREAT time!:yay:

TEMP50.gif

Ann, have a magical time...and take sometime for yourself, do something nice for yourself like an extra Mickey Bar! I wish you guys lots of pixie dust and I am betting some Disney magic will make Zoe better in no time at all...not to mention all those princess dresses!

Have a WONDERFUL trip! I hope Zoe (and you!) get to have some real relaxation on this trip!!

I am sorry that I missed you before you leave, I am so glad that your family is able to go though! I hope that you have a magical trip and we get to see you! Have a great time and looking forward to your TR!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter