Christmas at Disney PTR

MnstrHgs

Dreamer
I am going to try and do another trip report... hopefully be more on top of this one than my last one. I found that once i started planning for this trip, i slacked off on my previous trip report.

So Who am I. I am the DW/DM of the clan. I have become the planner in the group even though DH is the Disney Freak. He has a DVC membership... which we just got married so i guess i have it too lol. We are both in law enforcement/emergency services as we were both at one time LEOs and are both volly firefighters. He is still a LEO but i am a dispatcher now bc we have our DS and hope to someday have another.
DS just turned one and will be 15 months on this trip. Last trip in may at 8 months he did awesome, and loved the character meets.

Our trip dates are Dec 6th-11th... sun -fri. When we booked the trip i still had my old job which only let me take a week off at a time (Sun-Sat) and i worked weekends. So we planned our flight for Friday in case we got delayed. THen i got a new job that was more flexable but it was too late to change flight dates =(

We are staying at AKL--kidani--deluxe studio--- SAVANNAH VIEW!!!!

Our plans... EArly flight Sunday hopefully be in the world by noon. Check into the resort and go to AK. We have dinner ADRs at Yak and Yeti so maybe be get FOTLK, Everest, a little park action in before dinner. Then after dinner we will check out Disney Springs

Monday is Epcot day. We got the dinner package for the candle light processional through via napoli. we will watch the holiday illuminations. havent decided on FPs yet (for any of the parks really)

Tuesday -- Magic Kingdom. We have Tickets for MVMCP that night. No ADRs as we are really planning on quick services to keep our plans flexible

Wed/Thur -- still working this one out. Wed i have ADRs at Kona for breakfast and scifi for dinner. I am willing to move those around or even cancel sci fi. Thursday we have tix for the Merry and Bright Dessert Party. And we also want to take some time to resort hop. I asm strongly considering going to Hollywood both evenings as this is the last year for the lights. So the first night we can see them with the other "common folk" (tee hee kidding) and the second night from the dessert party. Esp because if any night is a rain out, i double my chances to see them.

In the end.. this trip is all about the holidays. We are not concentrating on rides and our normal must dos so we can take in everything that is Christmas. Any suggestions for holiday must dos are welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter