Christmas at Universal

C

candyht

I'm thinking of heading to Orlando for Christmas for my family. I was wondering if Universal or IOA have any special events planned for Christmas?

I think that IOA(islands of adventure park) has a Grinch Cristmas party.

A couple of questions: Does the Grinchmas party require a seperate admission? Also, do you know when they put up the decorations? Hope it's by Thanksgiving. We're going to WDW the day before Thanksgiving and planning on avoiding the Disney parks until the Sunday after. I would love to be able to experience Christmas at Universal during these 3 days. Thanks for all the help! :Pinkbounc

candyht & tarheelmjfan,

We spent last Christmas at US/IOA and had a great time.Decorations are up for Thanksgiving.SuessLanding is all done up with characters straight from the movie walking around and posing for pictures.My DDs16&13,had a great time visiting with "the Grinch"-he's quite the character-very entertaining,to say the least!!The entire parks,City Walk and the hotels are quite festive.We enjoyed it so much,that we are going back again this year!

We really loved Grinchmas - here's a tip for something extra we did - bought a copy of "How the G Stole Xmas" in the book store right there and had the Grinch autograph inside the cover for our little nephew (he loves the Grinch and it made a great Xmas present!) - then took a picture of my DS with the grinch and slipped that inside, too, just to prove that the real Grinch signed his book for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter