Christmas digital....$$ can I get one for $150

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi All,
My DD college aged wants a digital camera for xmas. Is it possible to get one in the $150 range that will take decent pics? I don't want grainy shots. No need for a big zoom, just a nice range will do. Any ideas?? Brands?

If don't have anyone memory cards already Fuji and Omplyus both have good cameras at both 149.00 dollars. Wal-Mart has Fuji camera package for 149.00 dollars it come with every thing you need.

Check out the HP cameras as well. My first was a HP and I loved it.

thanks....my first camera was an HP also...took amazing pics!

Does anyone own a camera in this price range that they really like?

pattyt (from the Scrapping board) got one last year for around that much $$. She got it at at Walmart, I believe, the day after thanksgiving. 5MP.

How about a Canon PowerShot or Olympus Stylus? You can find them at BestBuy, Target, Walmart, etc... and are in the $150 range for digital cameras.

Aliki said:
How about a Canon PowerShot or Olympus Stylus? You can find them at BestBuy, Target, Walmart, etc... and are in the $150 range for digital cameras.

Aliki the Olympus Stylus uses Xd cards abd that camera is out running right now because I still have SD cards from the old camera.

I am currently looking at the Canon Powershot camera to buy because it takes standard memory cards.

also keep yours eyes open for "Black Friday" sales and other good things as the holiday approaches... BUT don't wait too long cause they'll be all sold out! :-)

thanks everyone....I will look into the Canon one as I do have SD cards from my HP also. And will be checking the ads weekly now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter