• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas eve and Christmas day dinner?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
THis is my first trip to DL and I am not sure what I should do for dinner Dec 24 and Dec 25. Does and rest. do a traditional Christmas dinner or is the best thing to do it wing it. TI

NO!! definitely do not wing it...all the hotel restaurants have traditional christmas dinner...one thing Im not sure of but Ive been wondering...usually on certain holidays like easter, mothers and fathers day etc...the DLH conference bldg has a HUGE character brunch Ive wondered if they do that at christmas time...might want to check that out with DL dining directly but yeah dont wing it or else you wont get to have any wings of any sort :lmao: I know I know that was lame

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter