Christmas - Game

...have yourself a merry little Christmas at the Fort, but please for the love of the Christmas Monkey, put up some decorations so the place isn't so dark for me while I ride my bike around without my headlamp on.

Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause, right down...

Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause, right down...

Main Street, shopping for my Christmas present.

Look we're under a mistletoe do you know what that means, you have to....

2goofycampers said:
Main Street, shopping for my Christmas present.

Look we're under a mistletoe do you know what that means, you have to....

Hope you don't catch anything that requires a penicillin shot.

Sleigh bells ring...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

Born 2 Fish said:
Ohhh,,those are Sleigh Bells !!!
Thank God,,I thought my vertigo was acting up.

Why don't I go check into a hotel and get some rest, and you go......

...well, now that I think about it, why don't you check into a hotel instead. I'm gonna go find a Christmas party with real good eggnog and party until I make it onto Santa's "Forget naughty, this dude is just plain nuts" list.

Anybody know what the first christmas tree displayed at the White House was?

I'm stumped ???

If it was a stump I bet it didn't take long to decorate it. :rotfl2:
President Benjamin Harrison is given credit for the first documented Christmas tree in the White House, though it is disputed. Displayed in 1889, it was a foxtail hemlock.

You can say there's no such thing as Santa,
But as for me and grandpa...

You can say there's no such thing as Santa,
But as for me and grandpa...
well,,,we know there's a Santa cause the Easter Bunny told us so !
Now open us another beer and quit yer arguing with me.

How much wood would a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck celebrated Christmas ?

Born 2 Fish said:
well,,,we know there's a Santa cause the Easter Bunny told us so !
Now open us another beer and quit yer arguing with me.

How much wood would a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck celebrated Christmas ?

He would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could celebrate Christmas. Of course then he wouldn't have anything for heat or cooking, which would make for a bad Christmas. So maybe he should chuck somebody else's wood instead...

"Tonight you will be visited by 3 spirits. They are the ghosts of..."

"Tonight you will be visited by 3 spirits. They are the ghosts of..."

Jack Daniel, George Dickel, and Jim Beam,,,all of which are some mighty fine ghosts, (as far as ghosts go.)
And tomorrow morning you'll be visited by Friedrich "Bayer"

Jack Daniel, George Dickel, and Jim Beam,,,all of which are some mighty fine ghosts, (as far as ghosts go.)
And tomorrow morning you'll be visited by Friedrich "Bayer"

the spirit that counts. To be more specific, the three spirits previously mentioned. Oh, and by the way the ghost of Aldalphus Busch confirmed as being on standby if needed.

"To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now..."

the spirit that counts. To be more specific, the three spirits previously mentioned. Oh, and by the way the ghost of Aldalphus Busch confirmed as being on standby if needed.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:lmao:

"To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now..."

dash away,,,wait, did we stop at that house ? I don't remember stop'n at that house. Hold on a sec, let me check the "Nice/Naughty List" address book,,:scratchin

A few days before Christmas, my son and I were talking. He asked, " Dad, is there really a Santa Claus?"

Born 2 Fish said:
dash away,,,wait, did we stop at that house ? I don't remember stop'n at that house. Hold on a sec, let me check the "Nice/Naughty List" address book,,:scratchin

A few days before Christmas, my son and I were talking. He asked, " Dad, is there really a Santa Claus?"

At that very moment a monkey, yes a monkey, dressed in a red coat with a red hat walked across our path. It stopped, looked at us both and showed its teeth. Then it walked away. My son then looked up at me and said, "Nevermind".

"If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas, I have one. I want..."

"If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas, I have one. I want..."

Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

either that or a six of Bud Light.

On Christmas Eve, Nathan thought it would be nice to buy his wife a little gift for the next day. Always short of money,,,,,

On Christmas Eve, Nathan thought it would be nice to buy his wife a little gift for the next day. Always short of money,,,,,

He borrowed from under his neighbors tree. Imagine her surprise when she opened her new chain saw.

Walking in a winter...............

2goofycampers said:
He borrowed from under his neighbors tree. Imagine her surprise when she opened her new chain saw.

Walking in a winter...............

Whoa, wait a minute. Winter!? This is supposed to be Florida! Honey, hand me that map...blasted! That's the last time I take directions from a monkey dressed in a red coat!

"I knew in a moment it must be..."

"I knew in a moment it must be..."

...5:o'clock somewhere,,now lets go see our three spirit buddies, Jack, Jim and George.
And if he promises to behave himself, tell that teethy, hairy guy in the red suit he can come too.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads, and mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap.......

Born 2 Fish said:
...5:o'clock somewhere,,now lets go see our three spirit buddies, Jack, Jim and George.
And if he promises to behave himself, tell that teethy, hairy guy in the red suit he can come too.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads, and mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap.......

Wait, hang on a second! Sugar-plums? Really? A kerchief? Isn't that something you blow your nose in? Let's try updating...

The kids were tucked in, all settled in bed, while visions of iPads, American Girl Dolls, and enormous hard to put together swingsets danced in their heads.
Momma chatting away on Facebook, and I playing Call of Duty...

Wait, hang on a second! Sugar-plums? Really? A kerchief? Isn't that something you blow your nose in? Let's try updating...

The kids were tucked in, all settled in bed, while visions of iPads, American Girl Dolls, and enormous hard to put together swingsets danced in their heads.
Momma chatting away on Facebook, and I playing Call of Duty...

Had just settled down for a long winter's nap, when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Oh , it was just the neighbor, Frank, just back from a long day of fish'n screaming something about the biggest fish he'd every caught in his life. Can you imagine that, fishing on Christmas Eve,,,Sheeesh, what a dweeb,:sad2:.

Frosty the Snowman was alive as he could be and the children.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter