• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

KimRaye said:
Did my receiver post? :confused3 I'm daffy lately, I'm sorry. :crazy: Delivery confirmation shows it was delivered.

:confused3

Yes, it did arrive.

It now leaves 2 more stockings to arrive.
And I did not get one in the mail today, maybe tomorrow.

KimRaye said:
Sorry! Mine arrived yesterday as well. From the same location. Cindy???

I got the same stocking, socks, balsam pine votives, box of chocolates and santas but, my snowman ornament came in a tube with some hard candy. :goodvibes Everything is very nice, thank you!!! :thumbsup2

My snowman was also in a tube with candy....the candy was really strange---for hard candy....it "melted" :confused3 But, I think that the snowman is really cute.

Cindy

jchick, I had sent you a pm wondering if you had recieved your stocking.
And also, wanted an update to the exchange that you were sending to me.
Could you please pm me back.

I had recieved my stocking.
I am not sure why it had taken so long to arrive to me since it was sent via Priority Mail, but at least I had gotten it.
Thank you jchick. I had recieved-
*White ginger tarts
*Parmesan brocolli dip
*Butter toffee drink mix
*Tape-which will come in very handy when I wrap presents and for these exchanges.
*Christmas notebook
*Lemon berry dessert mix
*Red and green sprinkles
*Pumpkin butter
*Santa oven mitt and pot holder
*Christmas tin plate
*Decorative Santa hanging

Thank you very much Jackie. :santa: :)

Hope this one and the Christmas present wrap up for you soon Patsy. :wizard:

Wow Patsy, your stocking made me hungry, so much of what was in it sounded GOOOOOD!

Patsy,

I'm soo glad it finally came...hope you looked at the ship date to see that I did send when I said I did...wow, I cannot believe it took THAT long...that's like 2 weeks, isn't it?? Makes me wonder if I can get some of that money back :) for shipping it Airmail!

Anyhow, I'm glad you finally got it and liked it!

Also, yes, I did receive mine. I got:

A cute stocking
2 chocolate marshmallow candies
a snowman ornament
box of chocolates
cinnamin candles
Probably one or two things I cannot remember

Thanks !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter