Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread (This exchange is complete! Thanks!)

ladies, Thanks for being patient. I hope to get help tonight with the pics!

Thank you Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

Evening ladies. I know I didn't participate in the Christmas Stocking Exchange but yesterday I came home to find a package in my mail box. :goodvibes

Theresa made me a surprise box. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

christmassurprisegift2011003.jpg

christmassurprisegift2011005.jpg

christmassurprisegift2011004.jpg

christmassurprisegift2011003.jpg

I shared the gingerbread man with Josh this morning, it was yummy. I love the Grumpy keychain. :)

Thanks again, very thoughtful of you. :hug:

steph

Wahhh! I can't do it! :sad1::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I've tried and tried!

I have them uploaded to photobucket, but I can't seem to get them here.

If someone wants to walk me through it, that would be lovely.

Evening ladies. I know I didn't participate in the Christmas Stocking Exchange but yesterday I came home to find a package in my mail box. :goodvibes

Theresa made me a surprise box. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

steph

Yay, I'm glad it finally made it there! I didn't want you to miss out on all the Christmas fun. I hope the t-shirt fit - it is so cute (I think Carole has the same one - she was wearing it in October and I loved it!). Those keychains are always so darn cute and she does such an awesome job (I always "test her" when I ask her to create a different character :thumbsup2)

Merry Christmas, Steph!!

Steph, what a great surprise! :goodvibes That blue stocking is gorgeous.

Mel, I suck at explaining things, but I'll try. If your photos are already in photobucket, click on the one you want to post to enlarge it. On the side of the photo, there are options such as Email, Direct link, HTML and IMG code. You want to use the IMG code. Highlight it, copy it, and paste it here. That's basically it. The photos should show up then.

Hope that helps somewhat. LOL

It looks like I have a trip to Walgreens in my future....

Here goes again!
IMG_2813.jpg

YAY!:yay: I did it! Thanks Beth! I was highlighting before, but wasn't copying them.

IMG_2815.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2814.jpg
[/IMG]

So as you can see I received a bunch of fun goodies.

*Disney hot chocolate in 2 flavors. Smores and Pepperment. (My grandsons and I have already tried the "smores" one. It's yummy!) :cloud9:
*Wooden Santa ornament
*A digital picture viewer
*Santa dish towels
*A Santa pot holder
*A cutting board for the chef. Me!
*A Christmas Disney dry-erase board
*A Santa photo bookmark
*Some antibacterial "Midnight Pomegranate" cleanser. Smells good!
* And last but certainly not least, My Christmas Tinkerbell ornament. I love her Sarah!! :love: Isn't she cute? She's holding a gumdrop. :cloud9:

Thank you so much Sarah.:hug:
I will put everything to good use for Christmas!

Mel, so glad you like it! I got her in WDW and am so glad she made all the travel in tact!

As for me, my santa was Katie! I took pics and was able to send them directly to facebook but now I need to figure out how to upload them to the computer. Once they are on the computer I can get them posted no prob...it's just getting them off the camera that I have a hard time with!

SarahMay

Hello, exchangers!! :) TGIF!

Mel, glad my clear as mud directions actually helped! LOL Fun package from Sarah.
And Sarah, great gifts from Katie. :santa:

Okay everyone, I am going to officially label this exchange as closed since I know that everyone's packaged arrived and was opened. I know we are still waiting on photos from Kerri, Deb and Katie, so feel free to still post those pictures when you are able. We'd love to see them. :)

Thank-you to all who played along. I hope you all had as much fun participating as I did hosting!
Next exchange? The Villains exchange during our Party of Peril in February! :cool1:

Take care, and a very Merry Christmas to you all.

gingerbread_man_waving_behind_si-1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter