Christmas Stocking thread~ Complete!! Thanks everyone!

OOH I WANNA!!! FUN FUN FUN! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Will PM you! :)

YAY MY FIRST EXCHANGE!! You can't loose with Christmas and Disney and shopping!! THREE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!
Hi there Caseystigger! Thank you for your interest in the exchange. Check your PM box, I replied to your PM with some information that will hopefully help you out and get you started on the fun world of exchanges! :goodvibes

20.gif

We are up to 15 so far. Any other ladies going to sign up?? You know you want a fun stocking full of surprises!! :santa:

I don't have time to do the full PM right now, but please count me in. I totally spaced on the Halloween exchange because I didn't have time when I first saw the sign ups and by the time I remembered, it was too late. Beth, please don't let me get left out this time!

Beth, I wanted to thank you for hosting the exchanges and the work you have done coordinating them. They have all been alot of fun, as well as a great group interaction builder.:hug:

I'm going to sit this one out due to so much going on during the holiday season.

Have a great exchange everyone! Can't wait to see all the photos shared.:grouphug:

I don't have time to do the full PM right now, but please count me in. I totally spaced on the Halloween exchange because I didn't have time when I first saw the sign ups and by the time I remembered, it was too late. Beth, please don't let me get left out this time!
No worries, I'll add you now. If I don't get the info from you before names go out, I'll just send you a quick reminder PM. :thumbsup2

Beth, I wanted to thank you for hosting the exchanges and the work you have done coordinating them. They have all been alot of fun, as well as a great group interaction builder.:hug:

I'm going to sit this one out due to so much going on during the holiday season.

Have a great exchange everyone! Can't wait to see all the photos shared.:grouphug:
I kind of had a feeling you would after you did five exchanges for the Halloween one. ;) I figured you'd need a break!! :rotfl:

And you're welcome. I love hosting them. It's a lot of fun, and pretty easy since I've hosted so many in the past. :)

Hey, I would love to join in....feeling all crafty about the stocking, but I am going to WDW NOv 14 until the 21. I could do some pretty glorious shopping in Epcot I am thinking.

But, when I get back....it will be 3 hectic days at work which may not allow me to mail my package.

So, if I can be allowed to mail mine the 27th at the latest, I am in!!!

Let me know Beth, oh keeper of the exchanges!!

Me! I'm in!
Whoo hoo!!! Lucky number 20 it is! :cool1:

Hey, I would love to join in....feeling all crafty about the stocking, but I am going to WDW NOv 14 until the 21. I could do some pretty glorious shopping in Epcot I am thinking.

But, when I get back....it will be 3 hectic days at work which may not allow me to mail my package.

So, if I can be allowed to mail mine the 27th at the latest, I am in!!!

Let me know Beth, oh keeper of the exchanges!!
Sure! I'm willing to work with situations like this as long as I know ahead of time. And also that should still be plenty of time for it to arrive in time for the opening date. :thumbsup2

I'm a fairly new member and don't believe I was ever part of the Girls Only Disneyland trip.... Is there any way for me to bypass it? :worship:

:cutie:
Hi DisneyFairytale and a "belated" welcome to the DIS! :)

Thank you for your interest in this exchange. I would love to let you join in, but unfortunately it is just for members of the Girls only Trips. Sort of a way for members to bond leading up to the actual trip. Wanna join us on the trip?? :yay: ;)

I was wondering, have you found the exchange portion of the DIS yet? If not, and you are interested in trying some exchanges, check it out: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134

They have many fun exchanges, including a Christmas stocking exchange. In fact, tomorrow is the last day for sign-ups for that one, so there's still time!

Maybe one day I should do an exchange for the Disneyland section of the DIS. :scratchin A favorite character exchange or something fun like that. But for now check out the other section and seriously, think about coming with us! It's a great time and the trip is open to any ladies age 18 and over who love Disney. ::MickeyMo

I'm in! I will be at DL on the 12th but will just have to wait to open my package when I get home Monday night. Then I will have the rest of the week off work to get ready for Christmas! (Yay, mandatory furlough :rolleyes: )

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. We have about 21 exchangers, which is about right, considering we don't have kids this time around. :thumbsup2

Just a reminder, sign-ups close tomorrow morning so if you've been thinking of signing up, don't delay!! Send that PM now. :santa:

Names will go out in PMs sometime on Saturday, so be watching for those. :surfweb:

I cannot wait to see all the fun and exciting Christmas goodies everyone is going to send and receive!!! :hyper:

817704jn547wgs4u.gif

I'm in! I will be at DL on the 12th but will just have to wait to open my package when I get home Monday night. Then I will have the rest of the week off work to get ready for Christmas! (Yay, mandatory furlough :rolleyes: )

Oh yeah, that's right, so will I. MouseAdventure in Disneyland will be on that day, so anyone who is doing that will be there.. So what do we do? Wait until Monday??

Oh yeah, that's right, so will I. MouseAdventure in Disneyland will be on that day, so anyone who is doing that will be there.. So what do we do? Wait until Monday??
Do you know how many will be in Disneyland that day?

We can bump it back to Monday if need be, OR if we can get all the packages shipped on or near the mail by date, they should all arrive pretty quick. So I will keep close tabs on the arrivals, and maybe we can pick a day during the week prior to the MA weekend. Which would be nice, less waiting time!!! ;)

It looks like I need to start a post seeing who all will be there MA!! Maybe I will finally see some LGMHs! LOL

It looks like I need to start a post seeing who all will be there MA!! Maybe I will finally see some LGMHs! LOL
What do you mean, you'll see tons of them when you're there with us in February........ :rolleyes1 :wizard:

OKay, we had a few more sign-ups bringing us up to 23. :thumbsup2 Always glad to see more ladies joining in. And there is still time! So send those PMs. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
(gotta get as much use out of that little Santa dude as I can, since he's only useful once a year!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter