Christmas Weekend...HRH or RPH??

WDWCrazzyCunninghams

I Loooooove Orange! Pink
We are planning our next trip. Have everything booked...including both the HRH and RPH! We originally wanted the HRH as we stayed there in October. I told DH that we probably wouldn't find any discounts since it is Christmas Weekend. We booked HRH @ $269/garden view. Then I see someone posted about checking hotelkingdom.com. I found RPH @ $169/garden view! The loews site was still at $239. So, we booked that too! Now we have ressies at both places and need to decide what to do! Should I hold on to the HRH and hope for a discount using FAN, ENT or AAA (don't have APs) or should I just go with RPH and maybe even hope for MORE of discount with FAN, ENT or AAA? I know that RPH is smaller then HRH. Will a family of 4 be comfortable there? (we have never stayed at the WDW Value resorts, always Moderate or Deluxe, so I have nothing to compare room size too) Also, do you think that there will even BE more discounts offered for that weekend or is this as good as it gets?
ANY and ALL advice is GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!

Alot of people talk about rooms at RPR being small, but I think they are just fine. We stayed at RPR once with 3 kids and just recently with 2 kids. We had plenty of room. We had a standard room both times. There is a closet, dresser, a small table with 2 chairs, another chair, a nice "out of the way" area when you first come in the door (this was large enough for suitcases, a cooler, shoes, etc). The bathroom is set up with the tub and toilet in one room and the sink area is outside the door.

RPR rooms are great...and the RPR at Christmas time is beautiful...you will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter