Cigar Smokers Unite

vette79

Earning My Ears
To all the dis dads out there. If you are a cigar lover like me, tell me where your favorite spots are to lite up while visiting the Magic Kingdom. My family and i will be visiting the world June 10th to the 20th, would love to meet up with some fellow cigar lovers for a smoke.....

I used to smoke cigars. I preferred Kodiak to cigarettes. I quit 11 years ago, but have had the occasional cigar over the years. However, last time I smoked a cigar at the house, oldest dd asked if I was going to die. So, i can't smoke at home and they are with me at WDW. I'd like to help you with this, but can't.

one of the best smoking areas at the MK is the one over by Thunder Mt. If you are lucky, you can snag one of the few rocking chairs by the water. a great place to relax with a cigar. Will be there in Sept.

Ooooo...I do love a cigar...but I haven't really identified a place to smoke them at WDW.

Curious to see what everyone else comes up with.:beach:

:scratchin
I'd try the Bridge in front of Splash Mountain...see how that works?

:lmao:

Glad to hear from some of my fellow cigar lovers out there. When i lite up i am very considerate to my surroundings and the people around me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter