Cinderella B'fast at 1900 Park Faire?

leebee

DIS Veteran
I JUST got off the phone with Disney Dining. The CM says that breakfast at 1900 Park Faire lists Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla. I checked and double checked with her, mentioned that I thought this was the dinner cast of characters, that b'fast should be Mary Poppins and friends, but she double and triple checked and said that this would be for breakfast. Anyone with any information on this? (I know, the CM said it was true...why do I trust the boards more?)

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!TWO DAYS TO GO!!!

Cinderella at night, Mary Poppins in the morning. Both are fantastic. The food on this buffet is top rate. Strawberry soup - YUM!!!

Yup, that's what I thought too, but the CM says Mary Poppins isn't even listed in the computers for this b'fast. Maybe they changed it for the holidays? They didn't take a cc# which makes me suspect that it IS Mary and friends, but CM really did check several times...don't know what to think, guess I'll call 1900/GF once we arrive and ask.

This is mis-information.

Cinderella can't be 2 places at once!! ;)

That is why she is the only princess that is guaranteed not at the Princess Storybook breakfast in Epcot, she dines in her castle for breakfast.

From AllEars -
1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian

Breakfast with a variety of characters that seem to change quite a bit lately. Currently there are Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter. Breakfast items include omelet bar, pancakes, fruit, breads, meats, etc. Cost is $17.99-A and $10.99-C.

Dinner - Cinderella's Gala Feast - Regulars include Cinderella and Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos). Price for adults is $27.99 and for children ages 3-11 $12.99 (which includes dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage.

The CM was wrong. I can guarentee that. I booked someone at 1900 for breakfest today specifically because they wanted Mary Poppins. Cindy is at dinner that's why its called Cindy's gala feast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter