Cinderella's Castle Suite on 5/18! Pics on Pg. 3!!!

Thanks so much for all the nice comments! Staying in the castle was truly a dream come true and I'm glad to be able to share the experience with all of you.

Those pictures of Cinderella's Castle are way cool. I wish I can bring my family in WDW. It will be a while because we live here in California. Who knows, my dream might come true.
Thanks for sharing your magical experience.

Thank you for sharing your photos and story!! I really enjoyed reading about this and especially seeing the pictures!!! It seems as if they definately picked the perfect family to enjoy this:cool2:

How awesome was that!!! The photos were fabulous. I would love to win this but I'm never that lucky. I don't win much of anything, ever!!! I'm so glad someone got the experience of a lifetime. I'm sure you will never ever forget this!!!

Congratulations!! What an amazing experience it all must have been!!! Thanks for sharing it all here! Great pics.....especially like the one of the kids all sitting on the bed, adorable!!!

oh my what an adorable family you have! you all look so excited!. Congratulations on winning, I'd be in shock if I won. It looks like you had an awesome time :goodvibes :goodvibes

Wow that sounds amazing, congrats, you sound like you had an amazing time.

I loved the pictures! I hollered for my family to come look at the pictures...

What of course came out of their mouth! That horse and carriage would not last long with us... That if we won, I best be fast with the camera!!

Yea for me having BOYS! Geez o whiz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter