Cindy's for lunch?

stings

"Yes" we are going to Disneyworld AGAIN!
I know that breakfast in Cinderella's Castle is a difficult booking. Is a PS difficult to obtain for lunch as well? I plan on calling on the first day allowable. Thanks in advance for any advice about this.

Yes, Cindy's is now as difficult to book as breakfast. This didn't used to be the case-several years ago, I got PS for lunch on Mother's Day calling a few weeks in advance. And a few years ago, I even walked up that morning. But the last couple years have gotten very difficult. Last time (about 6 mos. ago), I set my alarm and called first thing, didn't get my first choice of time, but at least got SOMETHING. CM's say that now when people don't get the breakfast, they'll make PS for lunch. But I love lunch there, so I'd recommend trying-I've eaten there 6 times.

i just randomly called , in the evening, and was able to get lunch reservations for next week. No problem....also it was for a party of 16!!! good luck

I called first thing and got one for lunch. I could have booked breakfast, but it would have screwed up our tour.

It was not hard to book doing it pronto and it was good practice for some other days when such an early, first thing call was more important.

KIS

you will love lunch at Cinderella's Castle...we usually have a late lunch there and then a light snack for dinner... I love the barbecued chicken entree with the apple cake.....yummy....the last time we were there, we saw Cinderella (downstairs) interacting with all the little princesses, it was very enjoyable....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter