Cindy's royal table will close on....

jie

Earning My Ears
i just called to make a ps to Cinderella'royal table for aug.29. the cm told me that the resturant will be closed for renovations . my dd is so disappointed!

I've had it marked on my calendar for months to call later this month for our PS in September. Did they happen to mention how long it would be closed? DD will be crushed!:(

Pam

I sure hope its open by the middle of October for my trip ... this is one of the places I'm looking forward to eating at! I wanna eat with the princesses ....

okies .. there's my whine for the day.

Beth

Did they say when it is closing? We are going Aug.4th thru the 9th and were planning a dinner at the castle. I hope it won't be closed yet but if it is, I guess I will just have to go back in April and have my dinner. DH will be sooo happy.

Maybe they're renovating prior to 8/29. I'm arriving on 8/29 and made PS for Thurs. 8/30 at 7:40 a.m. I had heard they we're renovating at the end of August but maybe they're planning on reopening for Aug. 30th. I'm going to call CR and confirm my date.

I just called CR to confirm my PS for breakfast on 8/30. They called directly over the Cindy/'s and confirmed it will be closed for only two days, 8/28 & 8/29 for renovations and told me I should be fine. I hope things don't get held up and it is indeed reopened on 8/30. Try to choose another date for your reservations.

My DD has her heart set on going in September!! She would be so dissapointed to miss it!! Hope it'll be closed only be for those two days. Good Luck to everyone trying to get PS's!!

the cm himself said that he didn't know how long it will closed. thank you all for the info. i am going to give it a try again right now.

I made a PS for September 4th, so the renovations must be just for a couple of days.

On Monday I called and made a PS for August 31. I called back to confirm that my PS was good and they said it was, as its only planned for August 29-30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter