Cirque Question

DisneyBrat

DIS Veteran
I was reading on the Seaworld site they have Cirque Del Mar(sp) Has anyone seen this show? I am trying to decide whether to take our family to Disney Cirque De Soilel(sp) or Just watch the Cirque show at seaworld. I assume the one at Seaworld is part of the daily admission because it didn't state anything about tickets required.. This would save me 350 bucks if Seaworld has similar show:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks,
Lew

I just looked at the SeaWorld website to see what that show was about; it appears to be similar to the acts in the Cirque du Soleil. The La Nouba show at WDW is just one of many that Cirque du Soleil does around the world, but they have no mention of the SeaWorld show on the Cirque du Soleil website, so it must be another troupe that performs.

We'll be going to see La Nouba at DTD in July, and yes, the tickets are very expensive. Most of the reviews that I have read say that it's worth every penny.

Whatever you decide - have fun :Pinkbounc

Yes, It is worth every penny!
When we were at WDW in Dec. my DD and I went, while the boys did other things.

It was an amazing show! You will enjoy it!

Cirque is coming to Columbus sometime and my DD is already looking for tickets!

Lisajl

La Nouba IS worth every penny! The show at Sea World is not associated with Cirque du Soleil. If your going to Sea World anyway, catch the show there if it's included in the admission. I would NOT pay any additional fee for it. I've seen some Cirque imitation shows that are not worth paying for. Not naming any names but one of them is currently touring U.S. theaters now. Just because a show has "Cirque" in the name does not mean you are getting an original Cirque du Soleil show. If your in doubt check their web site www.cirquedusoleil.com it's a fantastic web site.

I highly recommend seeing La Nouba! I've seen it twice now and will see it again.

The show at Sea World is really neat, but it's a show that is included with admission. Cirque is definately a thing of its own, and while the Sea World thing is not to be missed if you're in the park, I don't think you'd be happy substituting it for the real thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter