Citywalk/Movie Tickets

TheUSLovesDougFlutie

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the $17.50 tickets you can order from Universal for a dinner at your choice of most of the Citywalk restaurants and then a movie? It is offered as an "internet only" choice on the tickets list on the USE site. Thanks for your help, Sharon
PS This is my son's user name; I don't know anything about football.

I have done this....I personally was not thrilled with the food choices we were given....We bought them AT CityWalk..not online..We ate at Maragaritaville.....All I'm saying is DON'T order a cheeseburger in paradise unless you want whats on your plate to moo as it is sat in front of you :D :p :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply, Wheelsie. I called the USF ticket info # to ask about what was meant by the "limited menu" reference and, although the CM didn't seem to know much of the details, I hung up with the impression that the meal (entree and drink, only) would be limited to the less expensive menu items (sandwiches/burgers) with the actual "dinners" excluded. Unless I hear otherwise, it doesn't sound like too good a deal. Thanks again, Sharon

Limited menu means this.... a SMALL handful of restaurants on CityWalk and they usually have 3 items per restaurant to choose from....as I recall when you get this option from Guest Services at CityWalk you can ask them for a list of the restaurants and what each offers...thats what I did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter