Citywalk Questions

Rosstu

Earning My Ears
We have been to Universal a few times, but have never eaten at Citywalk, usually just walk right through it. We will be going to Orlando this weekend, will be staying offsite, and arriving on Friday evening.
We were thinking about going to Citywalk on Friday when we arrive so we won't miss it this time and we have a few questions:
Is parking in the Universal garage free after 6:00 PM or some other time?
If we just show up at a restaurant on Friday night, will there be a really long wait, or did we need to have a reservation first?
What is a good restaurant to choose for someone who is somewhat on a budget (we are college students)?

Parking is free after 6 pm. I don't think any Citywalk restaurant except Emeril's takes reservations. As for a place for students on a budget, definitely stay away from Emeril's. It is pretty pricey, although the food is good (not as good as Mythos though :) ). I would try Margritaville or Hard Rock Cafe.

Definitely do Hard Rock Cafe - we never tire of it. The walls are covered with rock memorabilia and music videos are played continuously and screened on tvs all around the restaurant. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious! ;)

The food's good too (burger/sandwich fayre) and reasonably priced. You might find yourself in a line on a Friday evening, but you can't make a reservation.

parking is free in the parking garage after 6pm.

The latin quarter also takes reservations...food/service are outstanding.

If you are looking for some great food...why not try Pat O'Briens for Bob marleys...neither are really restaurants...but they have the best food...large portions. In fact, this sunday is the big St. Patricks day party at Pat O'Briens!

See ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter