**~ CKC Class & Crop Reviews ~** more pics added!

OK, back to hiding... Oh I mean putting away my purchases

You can have as much scrapbooking products as you can hide!

I won a book from Simple Scrapbooks ~ "photoFREEDOM" by Stacy Julian. I don't know how useful it will be but Yay for me, I won something!

Yea, you!!! Always fun to win something. Thanks, Marlynn, for writing such a great review and posting all the pictures. Great job! :thumbsup2

Love it Mar!!
I'll read more indepth tomorrow.. for some reason the others that share my house think I should be cookin' dinner.. WHAT is with that?

What is it with our families? Not only do they insist on being feed but they expect it sometimes up to three times a day! ;) :rotfl2:

What is it with our families? Not only do they insist on being feed but they expect it sometimes up to three times a day! ;) :rotfl2:

I know! I just don't understand it.. .but of course they were real quick to dump everything in the kitchen for who to clean up.. Oh yea, me the maid... than continue to do laundry.. went upstairs to hang w/ them and watch castaway... great movie, and than go to check in here:surfweb: ..and everyone wants something from me.. I don't think so I'm taking mommy time.. get a # and I'll notify you when your number is being called! :rolleyes1 popcorn::

There is a big crop in Dover, DE in March. We should see if we can get together then. Chiefdragon knows the woman who runs it, and we talked about it a little. When the info comes out I'll post an interest thread.

What's the story on this crop?

That's for the review Mar. I loved it!!! I hope we have good classes in OCT. I'm still disappointed that there is next door to nothing for Disney.

M: You are sooo good!

I'll come back, maybe tomorrow and post my pictures and directions. :)

I took the Family Rolodex class, a Disney wall hanging class and a Disney through the Years class. And I shopped...a lot... Yikes!:scared1:

Did you like the Disney Wallhanging class?

Thanks for sharing!
Love that Disney book, and the BG Ambrosia layout looks AWESOME!

I didn't take any classes, but I did do some shopping. I bought 4 shirts. One that said, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet!". I just loved this one!

Yahoo DISERs! I saw your balloons from the back of the room on Friday! I arrived Friday afternoon and did some shopping. I looked for anyone with LGMHs but didn't see a one - that's until I walked into the crop and saw the silver balloons with the huge mickey head. I did say "hello Diser" to the lady who came in with the 2nd set of balloons.

I did win a magazine of some sort because Friday was my birthday. They had the whole room sing happy birthday to three of us.

Was anyone at the Saturday night crop? I looked for the balloons but there were none. I made a complete and total donkey of myself last night and the cameras were out all over the room! So before i tell you all what I did, I'm curious to see if anyone took any pictures! :rotfl2:

That was me you said Hi to!! I'm really sorry! I was hoping you would come over, because I didn't see who said it. I was losing my grip on my stuff, so I couldn't stop. Again, so sorry I didn't catch you that night.

The balloons didn't survive the hot car...poor things...but there were a few there on Saturday...

I had my LGMH on my totes, but I think next year we are all going to have to make pins or something. Those butterflies were so noticable, I bet we could make something like that using the LGMHs.

I'm just so bashful! LOL!! Not! But reallly, I did think of just walking over but just felt goofy saying, hi I'm micki. If only they had alcohol at the crops then I would have the courage.

I sorry about your balloons. I looked for the double table but didn't see it (other then by us with another group) so I figured your group didn't do the Saturday crop. Was anyone there from your group? (I'm looking for pictures - not to post but to add to my scrapebook)

Sounds like you ladies had a great time. I keep looking at the Charlotte one each year but I never make it there. I'm going to have to try one of these times.

It was great meeting all of you! I wondered where the balloons were on Saturday night!!!! I scanned the room but didn't see anybody familiar :rolleyes1

Was anyone at the Saturday night crop? I looked for the balloons but there were none. I made a complete and total donkey of myself last night and the cameras were out all over the room! So before i tell you all what I did, I'm curious to see if anyone took any pictures! :rotfl2:

I was there but left a little early. Right before I went there was a cropadile contest - is that what you did???

Did you like the Disney Wallhanging class?

I did. When I got home and showed my DH, he said "that is way better than those dumb ole books you work on..." so he liked it too. Granted, he got the hairy eyeball for that comment!

My take on classes and stuff...no pics yet...

Thursday Night Album Crop...

We did this last year and loved it. I liked more of the projects this time. Last time some of the papers were just not my thing. It is fast paced, but fun. Everything is in kits, ready to go. I will be doing this again next year...and I think we are planning on coming up for the Pre Crop next year too...

Friday Night Crop...

We were prepared, and had those cute balloons. Next year, I hope any and all DISers either sit with us or stop by. I did some shopping, worked on swap stuff, met with my DIS buds, and had a blast! This was so quiet compared to last year, but it was fun to get together! I didn't stay the full time, I was so tired, but I got some great feedback on my swap!

Not Your Everyday Clipboard...

Well, this wasn't what I was expecting. The clipboard provided wasn't standard size, which I assumed it would be. I liked the paper choices, but the project was a little disfunctional for me. She had a pocket and elastic and other hoohaa on hers... So I did my own thing...

In The Dog House...

LOVED THIS!!! Bought extra to make another one. Boxer is great, I did their Disney one last year. I like the way she teaches, and the projects they offer.

Thinking Out of the Box...

LOVED THIS TOO!!! Lauren Ferguson was a great teacher. I love these exploding boxes, so I was all over this one. And I got to play with stickles in that class, so that is what I was doing, instead of covering my box with the papers. So I came home with a white box, paper, ribbons and ricrak, and some decorated chipboard. It was a great class, and I'll be making more of these.

Cruisin'...

Word book class. I had wanted the class that said "Beach", but it sold out right away, so this one was my 2nd choice. We had a great time. It was a spring board for other ideas and I think I'll be making tons more. Especially since Lickety Split was selling letters...and I just happened to come home with them all. Poor DS16, as soon as I got home I told him to get all the cereal boxes out of the recycle.

4 Paper-in-Motion Techniques

Cool class, but the teacher was not in control. I'm not sure what happened, if the class was too big or what, but she wasn't speaking in the mic, and had to keep shhhhing everyone... I did learn a few new ideas, which I will be using on some albums, but I'm not sure I'll be taking another class from them again.

Lickety Split 8x8 Disney Board Book...

Love Lickety Split, and this book was larger than last year, so I really liked that part. The class was great, the book, as always was great. Their booth this year was not as good as last year. They did however have those letters for word books so they got about $30 of my money anyway. No Disney Princess books this year, No margarita books, which I wanted for the pics from the party we are having in a few weeks...so they could have had more from my wallet...

Hi Debbie,
I stayed till about 11 on Saturday night. I didn't get there till about 7:30. It was wise leaving before having to hear all the Crop-o-dile poems!

My take on classes and stuff...no pics yet...

Thursday Night Album Crop...

We did this last year and loved it. I liked more of the projects this time. Last time some of the papers were just not my thing. It is fast paced, but fun. Everything is in kits, ready to go. I will be doing this again next year...and I think we are planning on coming up for the Pre Crop next year too...

Friday Night Crop...

We were prepared, and had those cute balloons. Next year, I hope any and all DISers either sit with us or stop by. I did some shopping, worked on swap stuff, met with my DIS buds, and had a blast! This was so quiet compared to last year, but it was fun to get together! I didn't stay the full time, I was so tired, but I got some great feedback on my swap!

Not Your Everyday Clipboard...

Well, this wasn't what I was expecting. The clipboard provided wasn't standard size, which I assumed it would be. I liked the paper choices, but the project was a little disfunctional for me. She had a pocket and elastic and other hoohaa on hers... So I did my own thing...

In The Dog House...

LOVED THIS!!! Bought extra to make another one. Boxer is great, I did their Disney one last year. I like the way she teaches, and the projects they offer.

Thinking Out of the Box...

LOVED THIS TOO!!! Lauren Ferguson was a great teacher. I love these exploding boxes, so I was all over this one. And I got to play with stickles in that class, so that is what I was doing, instead of covering my box with the papers. So I came home with a white box, paper, ribbons and ricrak, and some decorated chipboard. It was a great class, and I'll be making more of these.

Cruisin'...

Word book class. I had wanted the class that said "Beach", but it sold out right away, so this one was my 2nd choice. We had a great time. It was a spring board for other ideas and I think I'll be making tons more. Especially since Lickety Split was selling letters...and I just happened to come home with them all. Poor DS16, as soon as I got home I told him to get all the cereal boxes out of the recycle.

4 Paper-in-Motion Techniques

Cool class, but the teacher was not in control. I'm not sure what happened, if the class was too big or what, but she wasn't speaking in the mic, and had to keep shhhhing everyone... I did learn a few new ideas, which I will be using on some albums, but I'm not sure I'll be taking another class from them again.

Lickety Split 8x8 Disney Board Book...

Love Lickety Split, and this book was larger than last year, so I really liked that part. The class was great, the book, as always was great. Their booth this year was not as good as last year. They did however have those letters for word books so they got about $30 of my money anyway. No Disney Princess books this year, No margarita books, which I wanted for the pics from the party we are having in a few weeks...so they could have had more from my wallet...

Can you post a pic of the Crusin ablum? I am interested on see what it looks like.

Boy you are all quick. It was so much fun to be with you ladies....I had a great time. If you have questions about the Crop Classix send me a PM and I will hopefully answer your question. Mindy is the owner and she does an awesome job with the event....it is 72 hours of scrapping. Dover's event is March 6 - 8 at the Dover Shearton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter