Clarifying how credits are stored on room cards

zulaya

DIS Veteran
I scanned the first few pages of threads and didn't see a direct answer to my question so I wanted to clarify.

We are a group of 6 on a single reservation and we'll be using the dining plan. The number of available credits shows up on ALL room cards...is this correct?

That would make it so much easier for people to eat when they want and not have them all be on a single card and force people to meet up to eat.

What is on your card is your account number. Your dining credits are actually stored in some central computer in an account linked to your number. Each of you will have a card that will have access to all the credits.

Yes. All the credits for the entire party - (ex. party of 6 staying for 5 nights - 30 ts., 30 cs and 30 snack credits) will show up on all the room cards, that way the pary can split up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter