Clearance items at All-Stars?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I thought I remembered a while back reading on these boards about some clearance displays of discount items . Snce I'll be at ASMu, interested in finding out about this. Does anyone know about some pretty major display (if I remember correctly) of DW discount items?

you did indeed see the clearance items at the All Stars..... I have noticed that since the Disney Character Shop opened up in the Premier Outlet Mall (just off I-4 exit 27), there are no more "clearance" at the All Stars...... You can also find 2 more Disney Outlets in the Beltz Mall which I think is exit 30 on I-4.

Hi Simba's Mom,
We were at the ASMu from Dec 1-6. The only clearance stuff I remember seeing in the store were 2001 Christmas balls. They were on clearance for $2.99. And we were in that store at least 3 times a day. Loved the ASMu. Have a great time!

KarenT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter