close thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who were offering credits, I am now accepting them. I was waiting a day to see if I could trade for items before accepting credits. Please feel free to offer again! Any other offers will be considered!
Thank you so much for looking at my items!

I really need a churro and a popcorn pin how many of a spree of if you really want credits credits through via kiosk would you want for both??????

Hello:),

Thanks so much for answering about the pins:).
Sorry to bother you again but I have another question hehe:).
Are you accepting just credits through a quest machine or would take a shopping spree?:)

Thanks so much again,
Dianne:wizard:

LOL that was weird i refresh it a couple seconds later and there are already two more post after mine

I really need a churro and a popcorn pin how many of a spree of if you really want credits credits through via kiosk would you want for both??????

Hi, credits only no shopping spree.
Since churro pin was host pin I would ask 2750 for that pin, and 1250 for the popcorn pin. So that is 4000 for both. Is that acceptable?

Hello:),

Thanks so much for answering about the pins:).
Sorry to bother you again but I have another question hehe:).
Are you accepting just credits through a quest machine or would take a shopping spree?:)

Thanks so much again,
Dianne:wizard:

yes just credits no shopping sprees I have plenty of the items that are buyable

Hi! How much would you want for each:

1x sorcerer mickey hat
1x full red football suit
1x full blue football suit

I'm most interested in the sorcerer hat so please let me know, thanks!!! You don't know how excited I am that you're accepting credits now! So made my day :cool1:

Hi! How much would you want for each:

1x sorcerer mickey hat
1x full red football suit
1x full blue football suit

I'm most interested in the sorcerer hat so please let me know, thanks!!! You don't know how excited I am that you're accepting credits now! So made my day :cool1:

5000 for the mickey hat
5000 for full red football suit
5000 for full blue football suit

5000 for the mickey hat
5000 for full red football suit
5000 for full blue football suit

Great! I can give you 10,000 credits for the mickey hat and the full red football suit. I'm on VMK now. Are you available? I'll be waiting in my room just in case you are. My name is also RachelNinja on VMK. Thanks and looking forward to trading!

[edit] I see that you're not on DIS anymore so I'm wondering if you've left the computer. I may not be in my room but I will constantly refresh this page to see if you have responded. Thanks!

Hi I see you are now taking credits.. how many would you accept for each of these items...

Full green space suit...
Sorcerer..
Full Blue football..
Full Red football..
wanter poster..
dreams poster..
ace of spades carpet..
i think that is it for now.. please let me know... thanks for your time and consideration

Thanks for the trade! I'm thrilled beyond belief to finally have a sorcerer hat! You have definitely made my VMK day! Thanks again and it was nice meeting you! :wizard:

Hi I see you are now taking credits.. how many would you accept for each of these items...

Full green space suit...
Sorcerer..
Full Blue football..
Full Red football..
wanter poster..
dreams poster..
ace of spades carpet..
i think that is it for now.. please let me know... thanks for your time and consideration

6000 for full green space suit
sorry traded sorcerer hat
5000 for full blue football
sorry traded red football
2000 for wanted poster
8000 for dreams poster
2000 for ace of spaces carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter