CLOSED: 14 points to rent (Aulani), must be used by May 31, 2020 $14 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m looking for Aulani Feb 29 - March 3.
They have 1,2 or 3 bedrooms available, but I don't have enough points to book those dates for you. The cheapest they have would be a 1 bedroom for 46 points per night.

No studio available that night at AKL. They have a 1- bedroom for 36 points. There is a studio (lake view) at Bay Lake Tower for 23 points and a studio (lake view) at the Grand Floridian for 29 points.

any studios (prefer akl) for 5/22-5/23 (just the one night) 2 adults 1 infant.

Oops, I didn't hit "reply to you" so my message just ended up in the thread. I'll share it again here.

No studio available that night at AKL. They have a 1- bedroom for 36 points. There is a studio (lake view) at Bay Lake Tower for 23 points and a studio (lake view) at the Grand Floridian for 29 points.

i appreciate you checking. we are trying to jeep that night under $250, so i will have to look at a regular reservation i suppose.

Hello, do you still have points available? I have very flexible dates and looking for 5-6 nights in May. Please let me know!

Hi, any availability 5/1/20 - 5/2/20 for Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge? Either a studio or 1 bedroom villa.

I have 136 points I won't be able to use and they will expire on May 31st. My home resort is Aulani, although I won't have any advantage since the points expire in May.
I am looking for anything at Disney World the night of 4/6 to 4/7

I am looking for anything at Disney World the night of 4/6 to 4/7
Looks like you have quite a few options for that night. They have studios available at SSR (20-22 points), OKW (20 points), and BLT (27 points). They also have some 1 bedroom options, but I don’t have enough points to book any of them. PM me if you want to book something.

Looks like you have quite a few options for that night. They have studios available at SSR (20-22 points), OKW (20 points), and BLT (27 points). They also have some 1 bedroom options, but I don’t have enough points to book any of them. PM me if you want to book something.
Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter