Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

I feel bad. I didn't mean to start anything. Just frustrated too, with the situation. Thought it might be an option.

Hi everyone, I just dropped an email to Maria at work (assuming it is the same email from before), and here is what i wrote:

Hi, I was on the DIS, and saw your bag swap thread, and they are pretty upset -- and wondering where their books are.. I have offered to be a pick up location for Buffy to come down.. if you are not comfortable dealing with it.. ( which is ok ) So, if you want, you can drop it all off to me this weekend - and don't worry if it's not sorted out, i am sure the girls can do it.. but Buffy really wants to come down and do it.. And she just wants you to drop it off to me (or her) no questions asked..
Let me know if you want to do this.. i am sure they would appreicate it! :)
I am off tomorrow, and will be home.. or at the store on sunday.
Talk to you soon
Stacy

I will keep you all posted as to the response!

Wow your ESP must be working over time, I sent her almost the exact same text message. I will sort she can just throw it all in a shopping bag if that's the easiest thing to do. I also said she could meet me at your store. Great minds and all......
I'm really sorry you got dragged into the middle of it all.

Nothing back yet.. sorry.. promise, as soon as i hear back (if i do) i will post! LOL

well, since she's ignored my 2 text messages.... I'd like to think that y'all will hear something but... maggie

Ok, she just called me. She just said that she hasn't been able to get to the PO when they are open, so she said she is going tomorrow am, and she told me if she couldn't for whatever reason, she would bring them to me and then i will let you know..
so, buffy, she said she was going to call you.. so i hope you hear from her..

Ok, she just called me. She just said that she hasn't been able to get to the PO when they are open, so she said she is going tomorrow am, and she told me if she couldn't for whatever reason, she would bring them to me and then i will let you know..
so, buffy, she said she was going to call you.. so i hope you hear from her..

You rock Stacy!!!! I will be in and around 2 states all day, so call me. I'll PM you my cell.

I heard from her!!!

She called me!!

She sounds so cute on the phone. I really miss the Northern accent.

Anyway, yes, life has gotten in the way. She is mad at herself for not getting these things out. She is sad that work and other committments have kept her from this responsibility, her on-line friends and her real life friends. Stacy is just one street over and she hasn't seen her all summer. And let's not talk about the Red SOX.

Maggie, she did get your text msgs, but not until on her way home from work. Her phone was under her seat. Bet it was making some interesting sounds with all the beeping going on. My mistake, she did NOT hang up on me. She didn't have the phone. Sorry about that.

She feels bad about BAMB coming to get the books, but she will be talking/texting/emailing B&MB about that later when she is back in a call zone. She did plan on having her BF mail a box out this week, but he also missed the post office.

So between working overtime, eating in during lunch, & soccer on Saturdays, she has not been able to make the post office. She has not been on her own computer in a very long time.

She will make ever effort to get the boxes out tomorrow. She will be emailing me the DC numbers and I will get them out to you guys.

...okay, that's it. That's all the info I have.

I hope to hear from her soon. I will drive up there and get them, I'll be near there anyway. I'm sure DH could stand a road trip with his girls. The boys are going to my cousins for the day. Her first time with all 3, and her fiance. LOL that will be interesting, they had 2 of mine last year and they (the cousins) were worn out by the end of the day.

I'll believe when I see it. :) (which better be soon since I'm running out of ideas for wanted posters. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ) hopefully she really will either a) mail them b) give them to buffy or c) give them to stacy to give to buffy

and why did she tell me on MONDAY that she had mailed some if she hadn't????? :mad:

maggie

Here is hoping everything gets better for Maria and that she can 1. get to the PO, 2. stop in and see Stacy or 3. meet up with BAMB this weekend!!!!

I'll check in for updates.. BAMB if you need gas money you know who to call!!! :)

Here is hoping everything gets better for Maria and that she can 1. get to the PO, 2. stop in and see Stacy or 3. meet up with BAMB this weekend!!!!

I'll check in for updates.. BAMB if you need gas money you know who to call!!! :)

thanks for the offer, it's really not that far from where I am already going.

I'm a die hard Sox fan and really don't like the Yankees at all (at the moment, they're losing, YEAH!)

Glad to know she contacted someone else too! I don't know what to tell you about it all.. but, i told her if she doesnt' make it to the po for whatever reason tomorrow, to call me and drop them off -- that you guys shouldn't wait another week - and that Buffy would come down and get them. I am off tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. The po closes at 12 noon, so we should know by then what to expect.

Hey all, I just had a great 30 minute conversation with Maria. We sorted everything while on the phone, I was telling her how I sort.
She is getting everything ready for tomorrow to mail. She is really sorry about all of this and feels bad. She is not able to DIS at work anymore so there won't be any contact during the day.

Anywho, she is going to e-mail AWM in the morning with the DC numbers. I will still be in her area tomorrow if for some reason she can't mail. She has my number.

And Caitsmama, she said to tell you she loves you and need to reconnect with you.

*Sigh* I am going to watch kid nation and tuck my monsters into bed.

Thanks for all your hard work B&MB :goodvibes

Soooome daaaaaaay my swaaaaap will cooooome :rotfl2:

Buffy, glad you spoke to her! Hope it is all set for today (Sat).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter