**CLOSED**BWV Points Through November 2018. Large Point Reservations Preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikedvc

Mouseketeer
CLOSED** BWV points available through November 2018. Minimum 200 points rented per reservation

I have been renting DVC points for over 15 years.

Terms:
$15 per point
30% deposit when reservation made in your name.
Full balance due 90 days prior to arrival
Payment: I only take checks. No PayPal or credit cards.

Send me a Private Message or email to jdesrosiers@tmcofne.com with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, GV)
4. Resort you are interested in staying at

In order to make the reservation I need the following:

Full names of all guests and the ages of the children under 18, address, phone number, and e-mail contact information. Any special requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc… (Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation). Magical Express + Disney Dining Plan can be added later.

Thank you

Last edited:
I am interested in renting a little less than your minimum, but let me know if you are willing to work with me. I have rented points before, but mostly through David's, although I did book one night directly with an owner using the Disboards. I am planning our 3rd annual Labor Day girls trip for 3 nights, August 31 - September 3. We would like a 2 bedroom villa. We are interested in several resorts, including the Boardwalk which is where we stayed last year. Also interested in Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary or Grand Floridian. Could do two studios at Poly also. I can pay the full amount at booking. I know I am looking a little early for the 11 and 7 month booking windows, but wanted to get a jump on it. Thanks for your time.

I am interested in renting a little less than your minimum, but let me know if you are willing to work with me. I have rented points before, but mostly through David's, although I did book one night directly with an owner using the Disboards. I am planning our 3rd annual Labor Day girls trip for 3 nights, August 31 - September 3. We would like a 2 bedroom villa. We are interested in several resorts, including the Boardwalk which is where we stayed last year. Also interested in Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary or Grand Floridian. Could do two studios at Poly also. I can pay the full amount at booking. I know I am looking a little early for the 11 and 7 month booking windows, but wanted to get a jump on it. Thanks for your time.

I sent you an email response

Hi-We have rented successfully from DVC member before and would like to find out availability for Nov 12-16 or Nov 19-23. We are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa, and we like all of the resorts-saratoga least favorite. Let me know if you see availability and can accommodate.

Hi-We have rented successfully from DVC member before and would like to find out availability for Nov 12-16 or Nov 19-23. We are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa, and we like all of the resorts-saratoga least favorite. Let me know if you see availability and can accommodate.

What year? 2017 or 2018

I am looking to rent 200 + points per reservation. You need less than that. Sorry
if we were to rent a 2 bedroom we might be able to bring the family-so 200 points would be necessary I think?

Do you have availability at Aulani feb 4-9 2018 one bedroom villa island garden view or standard view?

if we were to rent a 2 bedroom we might be able to bring the family-so 200 points would be necessary I think?
No resorts are available with a 2 bedroom for this dates and over 200 points

Can you book two rooms on the reservation to meet the 200 pt min? And do you take holds prior to the 7 mo booking window?

I am looking for the following:

2 studios
Nov 10th to the 16th 2018
At any of the following:
Polynesian Standard view - 220 pts
Bay Lake Tower Lake view - 218 pts
Grand Floridian Standard view - 210 pts

Can you book two rooms on the reservation to meet the 200 pt min? And do you take holds prior to the 7 mo booking window?

I am looking for the following:

2 studios
Nov 10th to the 16th 2018
At any of the following:
Polynesian Standard view - 220 pts
Bay Lake Tower Lake view - 218 pts
Grand Floridian Standard view - 210 pts

I would not be able to book this until April. My points will be gone by then. I also think waiting until the 7 month window will be very difficult to get these reservations. It might be possible but I would be very surprised if they were still available. I would try and find someone with those resorts has their home resort and book at the 11 month window. I have BLT points but have already rented them for year. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter