CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

Yeppers!!! We met on here last year because we were going to Disney at the same tinme then met up at the WDW!! But, yeah...she lives on the Cape...one of my favorite places in the world!!!

I'm about 40 minutes from the bridge. DH and I spent a night there for our anniversary in May. I love the Cape :)

I have put MorgansMom in group 3B and rlovew in group 5.

I'll get back to you on the topic once I get to Jo's tonight or tomorrow, okay?

::yes::

And for what is it worth,:hug: I don't think you are a circle snob. ;) Somebody needs more fiber in their diet. Or less. Running at the mouth like that on the other thread really isn't very nice. And since they said they were spouting off and not saying anything more, there wasn't any point in trying to get them to see the error of their ways.

And for what is it worth,:hug: I don't think you are a circle snob. ;) Somebody needs more fiber in their diet. Or less. Running at the mouth like that on the other thread really isn't very nice. And since they said they were spouting off and not saying anything more, there wasn't any point in trying to get them to see the error of their ways.

:snooty:

I freely admit to being a Bazzill Snob, but I'm not a Circle Snob :lmao:

:love: I love Bazzill. And if I didn't need my teeth getting fixed, my DH would have totally bought me the membership. :teeth: I've got much better things to do than read way more into a club than it warrants.

Woohoo!!! I see my friend from the Cape finally came out of hiding!!! Jen (MadilynnsMomma) is joining in and hopefully getting hooked!!!! We met on here and in Disney last December on our family vacas!!!

:hug: Welcome Jen!!!

I'll admit I have been lurking and hiding out on the scrapbook threads, but hello - :wave2: - I'm here and ready!

Cape Cod Cape?

Smack-Dab in the middle, Hyannis.

Yeppers!!! We met on here last year because we were going to Disney at the same tinme then met up at the WDW!! But, yeah...she lives on the Cape...one of my favorite places in the world!!!

I will gladly do a house swap with you from Memorial Day to Labor Day, the rest of the year, I too love the Cape :goodvibes

I'm about 40 minutes from the bridge. DH and I spent a night there for our anniversary in May. I love the Cape :)

Lol My anniversary is in May also and my DH and I used to go up there every year for our anniversary!!! That's funny! Sadly, our last trip up there was over July 4th...7 years ago!!! We only had 2 kids and they were both pretty small. So, I am hoping for a weekend getaway next month!!!! Fingers crossed! I texted Jen this morning to get the scoop on the scrapbooking store in Hyannis!! LOL Even on vacation I am on the lookout for supplies!

:love: I love Bazzill. And if I didn't need my teeth getting fixed, my DH would have totally bought me the membership. :teeth: I've got much better things to do than read way more into a club than it warrants.

I too am a Bazzill snob...more specific - Bazzill textured!!! There are many times tat I won't buy a color because it is smooth. LOL It's just one of my quirks I guess!!!

I'll admit I have been lurking and hiding out on the scrapbook threads, but hello - :wave2: - I'm here and ready!

Smack-Dab in the middle, Hyannis.

I will gladly do a house swap with you from Memorial Day to Labor Day, the rest of the year, I too love the Cape :goodvibes

Glad you are joining and I'm going to work on you to join more!!!!

Um....it's not so great here in the summer, either. You know...the beautiful Pocono Mts.!!!!!! But, our season extends into the fall...with the leaves...then winter for skiing. But, Spring is pretty tourist-free!!! And, for the record, Justin and I decided if we moved anywhere other than Florida, it would be the Cape or R.I.

Well, it made me :mad: so I responded to it even though I know I shouldn't have. Jen, I'm in the circle too, and I'm no snob either!

Anyway, welcome to all the newbies!!!!:wave2: It's great to have you in this swap!!!!!!

Well, it made me :mad: so I responded to it even though I know I shouldn't have. Jen, I'm in the circle too, and I'm no snob either!

Anyway, welcome to all the newbies!!!!:wave2: It's great to have you in this swap!!!!!!

Alright alright, I *am* a snob. Just deal with it. :lmao:

Is Pooh too specific for Group 3B? Or should I do Minnie?

Glad you are joining and I'm going to work on you to join more!!!!

Um....it's not so great here in the summer, either. You know...the beautiful Pocono Mts.!!!!!! But, our season extends into the fall...with the leaves...then winter for skiing. But, Spring is pretty tourist-free!!! And, for the record, Justin and I decided if we moved anywhere other than Florida, it would be the Cape or R.I.

You probably won't have to twist my arm too hard to get me join more :)

Maybe we'll have to make a trip down in the spring :) But, tell Justin if he moves to the Cape or Rhode Island he has to leave his love for the YUCKY YANKEES in Pennsylvania! :laughing:

Welcome, Jen! I'm just up the road from you a piece :)

Any "local" scrapbooking hide outs I should know about? I pretty much stick to AC Moore and JoAnns, with the occasional trip to Colorful Creations here in Hyannis.

(I did just find some cute paper stacks by DCWV at TJMaxx priced at like $5 - I would have paid $20 retail :thumbsup2)

You probably won't have to twist my arm too hard to get me join more :)

Maybe we'll have to make a trip down in the spring :) But, tell Justin if he moves to the Cape or Rhode Island he has to leave his love for the YUCKY YANKEES in Pennsylvania! :laughing:

Good!!!!

You guys should come here!! We actually just had Nicole and Greg stay with us over Memorial Day weekend!!! It was fun! Ha!!! He would never...he'd be the only Yankee fan in New England!!! :rotfl2:

Alright alright, I *am* a snob. Just deal with it. :lmao:

Is Pooh too specific for Group 3B? Or should I do Minnie?

Minnie would be better as she is part of the Fab Five that everyone was expecting when they signed up. Thank you for asking. :flower3:

AlexWyattMommy said:
I had a player PM me to join. I opened up a new group 3.

There is also room in group 4 if you wanted your second group.

Happy to have new players. :) :cheer2:

I will be asking everyone to send me their DISname, real name, mailing address, email address and a contact phone number. If this is not something anyone is comfortable with, please let me know and I will open back up your spots.

Thanks! I will pm you the info later. I am having trouble with it tonight, but will try again tomorrow. I would love to take the extra spot in 4B, or if it's taken, I would take ANY spot. Those layouts are all so cool! I will check and see what's open tomorrow if 4B isn't open!
I'm glad I found thus group! You all seem so fun. Well, for a bunch of words and smilies, anyway! :)
I'm already taking inventory and am ready to shop for supplies-as if I need an excuse!
Thanks and I will be glad to send all the info.

For my sketch 4, could you please change me to Pluto? I just realized as I looked over my sketches that I was doing something very similar to what I am doing for one of my MAW pages. So, I want to try not to duplicate too close.

Any "local" scrapbooking hide outs I should know about? I pretty much stick to AC Moore and JoAnns, with the occasional trip to Colorful Creations here in Hyannis.

(I did just find some cute paper stacks by DCWV at TJMaxx priced at like $5 - I would have paid $20 retail :thumbsup2)

Have you ever been to Right at Home? It's in North Attleboro. Great store. I used to work there. Haven't been in a while, I left on a sour note, but they have an incredible selection. It would be a bit of a trek, but really worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter