CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

As of today, our fridge is still missing. Ready2goback has spend a lot of precious vacation time looking for it...checked all of the All Stars and even went into the luggage storage room at the Music to look for herself.

Sunnygrl could you possible check with the central lost and found when you are there? That is where it ended up once although I agree with previous post: I think someone else is using our fridge even tho their name would not have been the name that it was labeled for :sad2:.

We can't give up! Thanks to all that are offering to look for it.

gina

EEyoregon,

If I remember correctly, a telephone number was written in black marker on the top of the fridge. So, even if the sign has fallen off (or been removed), the number should still be there.

Didn't check to see when Sunnygirl is leaving, but it is a good way to find the fridge if the sign is not on it! Sunnygirl - the writing is on the top of the fridge near the back! Good Luck!!!!

So sorry to hear that the little fridge is lost. My family used it in November and it was great! I hope that it is found soon.pixiedust:

going January 16th to the 22nd and would LOVE to have a frige if it is available :D

Hope you find your fridge. :wizard:

Recently, during the Iceland Volcano mess, I had to let ours sit at LS for over 14 days.:scared1: I called POP around the 2 week mark and at first the CM told me (pretty quickly) that he couldn't find it. :confused: After I fully described it he left me on hold for abou 8-10 mins. and then came back to tell me he finally located it!;) He told me it was "way in back, by the wheelchairs". You've probably already had someone look there but I thought I would relay how I was able to find ours (from California, on the phone)

Again, hope you find yours. :wizard::wizard:

EEyoregon,

If I remember correctly, a telephone number was written in black marker on the top of the fridge. So, even if the sign has fallen off (or been removed), the number should still be there.

Yes, it is still marked and I let each swapper know the description.

going January 16th to the 22nd and would LOVE to have a frige if it is available :D

I will mark you down and if the fridge is found, I will let you know.

eeyeoregon,

Do you still have the picture of the fridge to give to sunnygrl and tweedledee?

I will look....

Is their a way to be put on a waiting list if my dates would come available? We are traveling to the ASMU Resort December 12th - 17th.

Thanks!

OH GINA!!

I found the pictures of the fridge and signs so if you PM your e-mail address, I will send it off to you!!!

Hope this helps!

:hug:EEyoreegon,...I hope it all works out!...Yours seemed like "the little fridge that could," so I am crossing my fingers for everything to have a good ending!

A lost 2 year old at Disney!...very sad!:guilty:

I hope the little guy is found in good health. We enjoyed our visit with him last year.

Gina, another one sending you and your fridge some pixiedust: and some good wishes. I like the 'Little Engine that Could' reference. You and I started about the same time, and our fridge only lasted 6 months or so. Well done!

Sunnygrl & TwiddleDee&TwiddleDum,

Guess Gina is busy these days! If you want to PM me with your e-mail address, I can send you pictures of the fridge so that you will know exactly what you are looking for!

Jan

Sunnygrl & TwiddleDee&TwiddleDum,

Guess Gina is busy these days! If you want to PM me with your e-mail address, I can send you pictures of the fridge so that you will know exactly what you are looking for!

Jan

I just replied to your private message. I will be happy to try to track down the fridge when we go! It would definately make my case of bud lights easier to consume than having to use the soft sided little whimpy cooler we're taking :laughing:

Oh I hope it shows up! We love the fride swaps and use them all the time at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter