CLOSED: Points For Rent - 200 Pts @ $14.75 Per Point OKW Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I would like to rent your points for the Polynesian Nov.1-7. I would like a standard or lake view villa. My travel dates are firm Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks,
Jamie

Hi,
I would like to rent your points for the Polynesian Nov.1-7. I would like a standard or lake view villa. My travel dates are firm Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks,
Jamie
I would love to help you but the only studios available are for Nov. 1 departing on the 5th. There aren't any 1 bedrooms available for even one of those nights. Sorry.

I have 200 points available. 11 Months out for Old Key West and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a member here for 20 years and have rented numerous times. I have been a DVC member since '93. I would expect payment as soon as I send you your reservation confirmation. Would prefer payment via Paypal but will accept a cashier's check or personal if necessary. Have a magical day and stay safe.
Hi, I would be interested in a one bedroom at OKW near hospitality 11/26 through 12/5. Thank you.

I'm sorry...only the 28 thru 2nd is available in a 1 br. Also there aren't any studios available either :(

Hi, do you still have points available? We are interested in a 1 bedroom, standard view at Boardwalk for October 12-17 (I think it should be 116 points). Thanks!

Hi, do you still have points available? We are interested in a 1 bedroom, standard view at Boardwalk for October 12-17 (I think it should be 116 points). Thanks!
Good morning. Yes the 1 bedroom std. view at Boardwalk is available for arrival Oct. 12 departing Oct. 17. (That must be a very popular time because you're the 3rd person with those exact dates haha). It is 116 points. Please send me names, addresses, email and phone number of main person reserving if you would like me to book that for you. Thanks and have a magical day and stay safe. :)

Good morning. Yes the 1 bedroom std. view at Boardwalk is available for arrival Oct. 12 departing Oct. 17. (That must be a very popular time because you're the 3rd person with those exact dates haha). It is 116 points. Please send me names, addresses, email and phone number of main person reserving if you would like me to book that for you. Thanks and have a magical day and stay safe. :)
Sending you a pm now

The only studios available are AK Kidani and Jambo for 126 pts and Saratoga Springs for 132 points. AK has the Savannah view for 166 points at both Jambo House and Kidani Village. Have a magical day and please stay safe.
What resort were you looking for.

I have 200 points available. 11 Months out for Old Key West and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a member here for 20 years and have rented numerous times. I have been a DVC member since '93. I would expect payment as soon as I send you your reservation confirmation. Would prefer payment via Paypal but will accept a cashier's check or personal if necessary. Have a magical day and stay safe.
Hi. I am looking for 1 BR BWV 8/23/20-8/27/20 I believe its 112 points.

Hi. I am looking for 1 BR BWV 8/23/20-8/27/20 I believe its 112 points.
It is available for the 112 points. I would need the names of everyone, address, email and phone number of person reserving and ages of children if any. Let me know if you want me to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter