Closed - Points For Rent: 428 Old Key West $14.50/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 428 points for rent...162 available starting June 1 and 266 available starting August 1. The cost is $14.50 a point. I have an 11 month window for Old Key West and a 7 month window for all other vacation club resorts.

When these points are rented they are yours to use and the reservation will be made in your name and all the DVC rules will apply to you. I will either accept a check or paypal. If you're interested, please inbox me and i will reply asap.

Thanks.

I only have 81 points left to be used after August 1st.

Last edited:
Hi, we are trying to do a split stay for 3 adults 2 children.
August 20-23 (3 nights) 1BR at BLT (theme pk) or 1BR/2BR at BWV or BCV...
August 23-27 (4 nights) 1BR at BLT (theme pk) or 2BR at WL (CCV or BRV)

Another option would be 2 studios at Poly for 3 or 4 consecutive nights (I'm sure they're probably gone)

Can flex dates slightly to Aug. 21-28 if it helps our chances. Thanks

Hi ...just checked and here's the situation. There is availability for a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk for 105 points with garden/pool view for August 20-23. For August 23-27 there is availability at Copper Creek for one bedroom at 150 points and at Boulder Ridge there is a one bedroom available for 150 points and a 2 bedroom for 186 points. I'm really surprised because this is the only reservations I've been able to find for anyone. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.

Paula

Paula, we are interested...could you pm when you have a chance. Thanks!

Ok I haven't rented my points in years so from what I remember I will need the names of everyone including the children with the children's ages, your address and phone number. I would like payment via either paypal or a check. I will make out the reservations in your name and then send you the confirmation number, etc. I need to know if you want the 1 bedroom or 2 at Boulder Ridge. I'm assuming the 1 bedrooms have the king, pull out bed and chair bed. They list them for four people but I think the one bedrooms accommodate five now. I would have to check. As listed the points will be $14.50 per. Thanks

Paula

Ok I haven't rented my points in years so from what I remember I will need the names of everyone including the children with the children's ages, your address and phone number. I would like payment via either paypal or a check. I will make out the reservations in your name and then send you the confirmation number, etc. I need to know if you want the 1 bedroom or 2 at Boulder Ridge. I'm assuming the 1 bedrooms have the king, pull out bed and chair bed. They list them for four people but I think the one bedrooms accommodate five now. I would have to check. As listed the points will be $14.50 per. Thanks

Paula

I will send you my info but I'm new to the site and don't know how to send you a PM. Thanks, Robert

EDIT: Sent you a PM

Last edited:
I am looking for Boardwalk Villas standard studio for October 6 through 11 (5 nights). Can you let me know if this is available?
Thanks!

I am just looking for two nights, either September 30 check out October 2 or October 1st check out 3rd. I am looking for a standard studio in this order: AKL, Boardwlk, OKW, or saratoga springs. please let me know if anything available. Thank you

Looking for a studio for 4 nights with 2 people sometime in August. We are flexible on dates. Can you check for availabilty at any of the monorail resorts?
Thanks!

Hi! Looking for 2 Poly Studios 9/22-9/24. This morning I could see there was at least one available. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for 2 Poly Studios 9/22-9/24. This morning I could see there was at least one available. Thanks!
I'm sorry I just looked and I don't seen any availability.

Paula
emtigers, post: 59060744, member: 422191"]Looking for studio Oct 7 check out Oct 8 2 adults 2 children
Copper Creek
Poly
GF
OKW[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter