Closed : Points for Rent 61 BLT Points at $13pp expiring 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello we would be interested in renting your points. We would be interested with any WDW resorts except the ones we have stayed at (Boardwalk, Saratoga, Bay Lake Tower). Any of these dates would work for us 3/11-14 3/25-28 or 2/25-28

Thank you!

Hello we would be interested in renting your points. We would be interested with any WDW resorts except the ones we have stayed at (Boardwalk, Saratoga, Bay Lake Tower). Any of these dates would work for us 3/11-14 3/25-28 or 2/25-28

Thank you!
Sorry someone else just took the bulk of the points.

At this point I only have enough points left for just a single night (Sunday - Thursday) in an Animal Kingdom value studio.

Hi Wuzzles,

i am interested in the points you have left for the 1 night. Please let me know.
Thank you.

Hi looking for one night at AKL in a studio, I show availability checking in this Wednesday- checking out Thursday for 12 points in a value studio. I can send funds ASAP.
Cathy

Hi. I have 9 points left.
I can stretch it to 12 which is enough for a single weeknight Sunday - Thursday at an AK Jambo value studio.
PM me for current availability because I'm not sure I am allowed to post it.

Hi,
Looking at your single week day night if it's still available week of feb 28th. Any night is fine. AK or RR if possible!
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter