Closed : Points Rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. 10/01/20
2. 10/03/20
3. Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk....basically any studio for 5 people
4. Studio
5. View (if it is an option)

1. 10/01/20
2. 10/03/20
3. Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk....basically any studio for 5 people
4. Studio

Polynesian is the only one that can accommodate both nights for 38 points (standard view).

Boardwalk has the 1st available for 15 points (garden/pool view).

Everything else is booked.

Do you have any points left? Looking for a studio for 2 nights, 10/29-10/31 for 2 adults. BLT, SSR, BCV or BWV would be preferred. Thank you!

Do you have any points left? Looking for a studio for 2 nights, 10/29-10/31 for 2 adults. BLT, SSR, BCV or BWV would be preferred. Thank you!

Hello Shula!

I am seeing:

SSR - 28 points standard and 33 points preferred
BWV - 33 points (garden/pool view)
BLT - would have to be split as they have a lake view on the 29th for 18 points; theme park view on the 29th for 21 points; and a standard view on the 30th for 17 points.
No availability for BCV

Hello Shula!

I am seeing:

SSR - 28 points standard and 33 points preferred
BWV - 33 points (garden/pool view)
BLT - would have to be split as they have a lake view on the 29th for 18 points; theme park view on the 29th for 21 points; and a standard view on the 30th for 17 points.
No availability for BCV

Thank you! Waiting to hear which my husband prefers! I should know in hour or so!

The only option I'm seeing is a studio room (with a queen bed) for 65 points for those three nights. Standard view.
Thanks. That would have been great but I just saw that the Polynesian is staying closed until summer 2021. Going to submit a new one to you with a different resort. B.

I have 244 178 vacation points available to rent @ $14 per point. Reservations for dates from now until 11/30/2020.

Please provide the following in order to check availability.

1. Check in date
2. Check out date
3. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
4. Room type

I will be using a rental agreement.

Payment won't be due until the booking is confirmed.

Please feel free to post or pm any questions you may have.

Thanks!
1. 11/27
2. 11/30
3. Copper Creek or Riviera
4. Sleep 2
5. View is no preference
Thank you.

1. 11/27
2. 11/30
3. Copper Creek or Riviera
4. Sleep 2
5. View is no preference
Thank you.

There is only one night available at Copper Creek during those dates.

For what it's worth, based on what I'm seeing online, I think the Polynesian Villas (which are used for DVC rentals) are open; whereas it is the Polynesian resort for hotel guests that is closed until next year.

I have 244 89 vacation points available to rent @ $14 per point. Reservations for dates from now until 11/30/2020.

Please provide the following in order to check availability.

1. Check in date
2. Check out date
3. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
4. Room type

I will be using a rental agreement.

Payment won't be due until the booking is confirmed.

Please feel free to post or pm any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Looking for any studio for this coming Sunday, 9/27 for 1 night. 3 adults.

Hello,
I'm. Looking for a studio for 10/8-10/12. Possible split stay if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter