CLOSED - THANKS! 87 Points for Rent @ 14pp Use By Nov 30. Use at any DVC resort including home resort HHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
UPDATE: We have used some of our points and now have 87 points remaining. We could potentially borrow an extra 10 points (for 97 total points) if needed.

Looking for someone who can use most/all of our points for a trip ending on or before Nov 30, 2020. We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. We would love to work with you.

The points are good at ANY DVC resort which has availability now through Nov 30. (The points cannot be used after Dec 1 because they were 2018 Dec use year points which were already banked into 2019 Dec use year so they expire Nov 30, 2020.)

Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. We will request guest details after confirming availability.

Last edited:
Good morning- Looking for Aug 2-8, 2 bedroom at AKL. Looks like should be 241 points so a little over your allotment.

I am a DVC member and I have already checked availability. I need 214 points for Oct. 2020 and am willing to talk about purchasing all your points. Please respond in a private message. Thank you. Deb

Hi there, I'd be interested in a night at the Boardwalk. either 8/9-8/10 or 8/11-8/12. Studio room. Thanks.

Looking for BWV 11/21-11/28 studio Room boardwalk view For 2 adults. Let me know

chelseastanhouse - actually we can't yet start a message to you because you don't have enough posts. I can tell you this is avail:
08/08/2020-08/14/2020 Bay Lake Tower Studio - Lake View at 129 points
08/08/2020-08/14/2020 Polynesian Villas Studio - Standard View at 142 points
08/08/2020-08/14/2020 Polynesian Villas Studio - Lake View at 167 points

See this page for information about minimum number of points etc: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960

Matty2655 - We are trying to rent the majority of our 227 points at once so I don't think that reservation will do it. Thanks for asking though.
mwhite67 - Yes, a couple of inquiries but nothing solidified yet so let me know what you need and I'll check.
junderwood99 - What room type? We are trying to use most of our 200+ points in one reservation if possible.

Hi,
I am looking to rent points for one of the MK resorts Nov 2nd-10th. We have 2 adults and 2 young kids. I would consider Epcot resorts if no MK resorts are available.

Thanks,
Kate

DisneyMom0817 - I checked all Orlando area DVC resorts in studios and here is what is available for all dates:
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Standard View = 100 points
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Savanna View = 132 points
Saratoga Springs - Studio Standard = 104 points

DisneyMom0817 - I checked all Orlando area DVC resorts in studios and here is what is available for all dates:
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Standard View = 100 points
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Savanna View = 132 points
Saratoga Springs - Studio Standard = 104 points
Do you have enough points to cover the entire stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter