(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
use your old mugs for (FREE)coffee and tea(cold or hot),its a waste of money to buy the mugs soda is bad for u anyway
The original question wasn't can you get away with it. It was is it against the rules to use a mug from last year. The correct answer is yes it's against the rules.

I agree time has come to give up some old habits. But I don't think Disney is the place to start a new de-caffeinated me. And in the afternoon I have looked forward to having a legal adult happy hour beverage. BYOB and a Disney refillable mug is quite an economical solution. After all the term "Seven 'n Seven" was coined many moons before Dis-Unplugged borrowed the term to describe their heptathlon resort hopping.

The coffee pot in the room takes pods. Housekeeping will bring you plenty if you call them when you arrive.
Thank you for the tip. We generally stay at the All-Stars and are splurging on a moderate this summer. It will also mean I don't have to get dressed, brush my hair, brush my teeth or find 2 shoes which match in the dark before the first sip.

I agree time has come to give up some old habits. But I don't think Disney is the place to start a new de-caffeinated me. And in the afternoon I have looked forward to having a legal adult happy hour beverage. BYOB and a Disney refillable mug is quite an economical solution. After all the term "Seven 'n Seven" was coined many moons before Dis-Unplugged borrowed the term to describe their heptathlon resort hopping.

Can you BYOB past the security inspection point?

Could someone who is there now or has visited very recently please tell me the current mug handle colors? Trying to plan for our upcoming trip (who will get which color). Settling the matter ahead of time is a lot less emotionally exhausting! :D Thanks!

006.jpg

So, what does the phrase "at any resort self-service beverage location" mean?

Can anyone tell me if Disney currently has a refillable mug to use at the parks? I keep seeing rumors that there are testing this concept but have not seen when/where. Also, if they do have them, what is the current cost? TIA

Can anyone tell me if Disney currently has a refillable mug to use at the parks? I keep seeing rumors that there are testing this concept but have not seen when/where. Also, if they do have them, what is the current cost? TIA
No, there is no system in place for the 4 main parks. The water parks have a system, though. Years ago we bought a mug with paid refill ability at AK, but no idea if they still offer one.

It means it is able to be used at any resort during the time it is valid. Nothing has changed other than the price.
So, if I'm staying at Pop Century, I can waltz on over to All Star Sports and fill'er up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter