• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closest pharmacy to WDW???

shelbyjosh

<font color=purple>DVC/OKW Member<br><font color=t
We are staying at OKW and was wondering what the closest pharmacy to Downtown Disney is? Is there a Walgreen's near Goodings? DD is an asthmatic and her MD gave us an rx for 2 different meds. I do not want to get them filled unless I have to, but was wondering how far off Disney would we have to go?

I do know there is a Walgren's in Kissimmee. From Old Key West, you'd get on Bonnet Creek Parkway, towards Buena Vista Drive. Make a right onto Buena Vista Drive. Then, you'd make a left onto Victory Way (the light right after Carribean Beach). Take this around till your next light, this is Osceola Parkay. Make a left. Take this road off WDW property and after crossing over Route 4, you'll see the HUGE GAylord Palms hotel on the right. At the light after this hotel, International Drive South, make a right. You'll pass the other side of the Gaylord Palms, and after going under Route 417, you'll see the Walgrees on the right. There also is a Publix on the left if you need any groceries. The ride is approx 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter