Closing tags after I've previewed? and I forgot to do it?

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
How can I go back after previewing a post and close tags before I submit? So far, I've screwed up many times, forgetting to close tags and my post looks ridiculous! Previewing just lets me delete the tags but not change/add them, if you know what I mean.:confused: These new boards are great but, for the absent-minded newcomer, I'm lost sometimes!

Now lets' see if I consciously remember to close THESE tags!:rolleyes:

Testing out the preview/edit "tag closure" feature.

Okay... When you do a preview of your post and find an error, you need to scroll down to the edit area and manually enter in the closures to any open tags. In the "enhanced mode" even clicking the "close all tags" button doesn't work. It says something like, "no open tags detected".

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>I've, um, researched this very thing on many posts :rolleyes: , and Chris is right. You have to type in your own closing tags at the end of the post.

Thanks ChrisC for the advice and Mary Jo for your um, research! ;) My research was obviously unsuccessful, that's why I asked! :rolleyes: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter