Clothing Suggestion

bdpa

<font color=red>Disney Lover
Hello! :scared: Not sure this is the right place to post this ... if not - please feel free to move. We will be in our "Happy Place" in 2 weeks!:cloud9:
Never been in January. What should we pack?:ssst: I am jeans and t-shirt girl. Do I pack those along with Capri pants? Is it warm enough
for shorts? I know it can get cool/cold in the evening so to pack a jacket. Also, we are staying at the Yacht club... Do I need to dress:laundy:
nicer? Sorry for all the dumb questions - but I know you all have the answers!! :thanks:

I live about an hour away and the temps in January are weird. It’s definitely warm enough during the day for shorts and a tshirt most days but most nights you’re going to want pants and a jacket for sure. With the humidity it feels much colder than it says so you’ll probably wanna bring hats and gloves too just in case. I’m from Iowa originally but the cold here is just different because it’s wet.

Also, you do not have to dress nicer just because you’re staying at YC. Don’t worry about that

Local here, and Haley R is right on the money...

You will want a variety of options the weather right now is cooler in the morning, and beautiful in the afternoons, then cooler in the evening...

Hi Haley!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter